Wednesday, November 16, 2011

To heal

I close my eyes.

We're laying on the grass
Holding hands
Staring blankly at the sky
White clouds
Soft cool breeze
Gentle warmth of the sun


We're sitting on the beach
Holding hands
Staring blankly at the endless sea
Blue waters
Sounds of waves crashing
Grainy pale sand


My eyes are still closed.


I think I have too-much free time on my hands. And it's probably affecting me. I really do have things to do. But you know lah kan.

It's a serious roller coaster ride. Whether I puke, or say "Let's do that again," or both together, I'll never know until the ride is over.

For now... Let's just enjoy it. Make it worth the screams thrills tears and laughters.

Here's a saya-sedih-hati-tidak-tenang-tapi-mau-happy-and-senang-hati song.
We'll heal.




77.
Love,
Nazie

No comments:

Post a Comment

And you say?