I found my 2012 resolutions.
1. Ace my Degree -Yeah I did
2. Graduate - With first class honours, nonetheless. Graduation for most parts is one of the scarred days in the history of my life, but sigh. It's okay.
3. Get a job as a writer at a magazine - not writer, but Journalist with NST! A little over a year now :)
4. Reach our two year mark on June 19th! -Hey look, the number 3.
5. More laughter and happy tears - laughter was there, but not more. Happy tears were non existent at all. Sad tears, always.
6. Paris, Venezia, Greece, Spain, Stonehenge, Eiffel Tower, London Bridge, Madam Tussauds, Leaning Tower of Pisa - I'm sorry Greece and Spain, Pisa, you'll have to wait.
7. Buy you something from your wishlist - I don't remember lah.
8. Donate more - Maaf.
9. Swim, jog, badminton, for real this time. - I have a pool here but no time.
10. More reading, less internet - Everyday I read, but read paper lah.
11. Have a birthday cake with 23 candles (not necessarily on my birthday!) - Thanks to Vanessa Gomes, Carleen Bastian, and Nicole Yeong :)
12. Continue to procrastinate less - Since there isn't much to procrastinate about last year...
13. More dresses and formal wear - Got bah
14. Reach 43kg - 46 kg pun sudah sampai!!
15. Enjoy and live life
16. Go zumba at least once in my life
17. Polercise! Must try!
18. Do stretching everyday to increase flexibility
19. Penang Melaka Langkawi to purely have fun
20. Island trip (Tioman? Pangkor?) for real
21. Island trip to beloved Mamutik
22. Bake and cook more
23. Take more pictures
24. Spinner 360
25. Experience being in a club
26. Learn to do the typography animation thingy
27. Get the Joy Luck Club book
28. More boardgames to bring home
29. Self-teach French, Italian, German, and Cantonese. Or look for a class.
31. More patience, kindness, love, and thoughtfulness
32. More usage of brain
33. Less letting PMS/hunger/emotions controlling me
34. Smile and embrace my teeth
35. Less cursing
36. Continue the effort to keep in touch with friends
37. Finish reading 12 books within the year
38. More karaoke!
39. Learn and own the ukelele
40. Make full use of my Uni
41. Master menggoreng ayam
42. Make hokey pokey really jadi
43. Really learn to make rendang (pay attention when mummy cooks it)
44. Get new camera body
45. Buy a 50mm lens before balik!
lazy to comment on the rest. ta.
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Friday, October 4, 2013
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Saturday, August 24, 2013
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Trial number 2.
Gambar dilike selalu
Baiduri, di Shah Alam. Rindu? Kau bilang rindu.
Makan-makan dan jalan-jalan sesuka hati. Tapi itu zaman muda mudi. Duit bukan duit sendiri.
Stress, orang sana sini minta itu ini.
Apa. Fikir saya robot? No no no.
Kin Min is actually Maine Coon.
The cat. The kind of cat.
Headache throbbing adui.
Apartment ka ni. No condo lama.
Type type type tekan tekan tekan.
Mummy papa rindu keluarga.
Pizza, one slice. Puked, almost. It was nice. Tuna.
The rush gave me a good headache. It was painful. I wanted to vomit. Felt like i had too much coffee. Which I didnt. So it was weird.
Still have a headache.
My pinky is tired.
Menteri dan timbalan timbalannya.
USA. forget, jealousy, control, belated.
It's just a birthday, i try to tell myself.
But no. But sigh.
I am mentally drained. Oh my.
Itch. Rash. Itch cream. Rash cream.
I'm making no sense but who ever said I was trying to make sense.
Strong scent of softener on pillow is becoming a strong stench giving me worse headache.
Kenapa saya begini ah?