Gotta rethink my steps.
Monday, March 22, 2010
1. Di sini mungkin jarang lah, tapi di KK merata-rata you have to pay for JAMBAN. Duaplusin lah at least kan.
2. Dulu-dulu kalau minta air suam diurang tia charge kan? Skarang mau minum air masak di kadai pun around RM0.20 - RM1.00
3. Mau pigi kerja cari duit puuun have to guna duit for transportation. Minyak, tambang and what not.
4. Kalau sakit, sometimes minum air and get lots of sleep is not enough anymore. At least mau beli panadol chikitteckaun or pergi doctor.
5. Pasal JAMBAN lagi, suda la they charge you to masuk, mau tisu pun bayar. Splusin untuk tisu tandas duaplusin for yang tisu biasa tu.
6. Mau timbang berat pun duaplusin.
7. Mana mau bayar bill bill or reload.
8. Nah, untuk hidup, have to buy makanan. Not getting any cheaper, you know?
9. Kalau accident tarbang la duit.
10. Mau belajar pun lagi la have to ada duit. Mahal kan education, tapi what you get after succeeding pun mahal juga, jadi, don't give up okay! :)
10.5. Mau cari kerja also need money.
11. Sometimes Astro di rumah tu tia cukup. Mau juga ba kan once in a while keluar-keluar hirup udara kurang segar. Pigi tingu movie ka, jalan-jalan cari makan ka, jalan-jalan buang masa ka, buang duit ka...
12. Balik rumah (rumah yang rumah) pun have to fly, and we are not birds. So it's obviously not free. Even though itu AirAsia bilang 'FREE TICKET' tapi still juga have to pay airport tax. So it's not free.
13. Lama-lama oxygen have to pay...? :/
Mahalnya mau hidup. But then again, you can't put a price on life.
YANG PENTING, yang sia mau cakap sebenarnya...
Yes, semua benda pun mau duit.
Tapi yang bikin meradang sekarang is why...
I have to PAY to bring guests? Shouldn't it be like...free for parents or whomever two guests you bring? Like only pay for additional guests?
Isn't it enough that they have to FLY here? SEGi, are you forgetting that some of your students don't come from West Malaysia and we can't drive across the sea? (Inilah masa dia kan to take money)
If do somewhere else I could probably understand, tapi ini di MPH yang bida kau tu? Okay la, not la bida telampau tapi not so special. Parking's gonna be a total NIGHTMARE.
Hari biasa pun orang berparking di luar.
Nevertheless, I'll make the best of the day. Even though rehearsals are on the day itself. Like stengah jam before. Haha.
Maaf, campur-campur my bahasa. Never mind ba kan? ;)
Friday, March 19, 2010
See the Lemon on the left?
All you gotta do is squeeze it!
Help stop sex trafficking of children and young people.
Start squeezing those lemons, or better yet, get that widget to donate more! :)
Bodyshop - Turning Lemon into LemonAid.
Go on. Click it!