Friday, November 15, 2013

NYR

I found my 2012 resolutions.

1. Ace my Degree  -Yeah I did
2. Graduate - With first class honours, nonetheless. Graduation for most parts is one of the scarred days in the history of my life, but sigh. It's okay.
3. Get a job as a writer at a magazine - not writer, but Journalist with NST! A little over a year now :)
4. Reach our two year mark on June 19th! -Hey look, the number 3.
5. More laughter and happy tears - laughter was there, but not more. Happy tears were non existent at all. Sad tears, always. 
6. Paris, Venezia, Greece, Spain, Stonehenge, Eiffel Tower, London Bridge, Madam Tussauds, Leaning Tower of Pisa - I'm sorry Greece and Spain, Pisa, you'll have to wait.
7. Buy you something from your wishlist - I don't remember lah.
8. Donate more - Maaf.
9. Swim, jog, badminton, for real this time. - I have a pool here but no time.
10. More reading, less internet - Everyday I read, but read paper lah.
11. Have a birthday cake with 23 candles (not necessarily on my birthday!)  - Thanks to Vanessa Gomes, Carleen Bastian, and Nicole Yeong :)
12. Continue to procrastinate less - Since there isn't much to procrastinate about last year...
13. More dresses and formal wear - Got bah
14. Reach 43kg  - 46 kg pun sudah sampai!!
15. Enjoy and live life
16. Go zumba at least once in my life
17. Polercise! Must try!
18. Do stretching everyday to increase flexibility
19. Penang Melaka Langkawi to purely have fun
20. Island trip (Tioman? Pangkor?) for real
21. Island trip to beloved Mamutik
22. Bake and cook more
23. Take more pictures

24. Spinner 360
25. Experience being in a club
26. Learn to do the typography animation thingy
27. Get the Joy Luck Club book
28. More boardgames to bring home
29. Self-teach French, Italian, German, and Cantonese. Or look for a class.
30. Dance.
31. More patience, kindness, love, and thoughtfulness
32. More usage of brain
33. Less letting PMS/hunger/emotions controlling me
34. Smile and embrace my teeth
35. Less cursing
36. Continue the effort to keep in touch with friends
37. Finish reading 12 books within the year
38. More karaoke!
39. Learn and own the ukelele
40. Make full use of my Uni
41. Master menggoreng ayam

42. Make hokey pokey really jadi
43. Really learn to make rendang (pay attention when mummy cooks it)
44. Get new camera body
45. Buy a 50mm lens before balik!


lazy to comment on the rest. ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And you say?