Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cabinet oh cabinet

Trial number 2. 

Gambar dilike selalu
Rindu
Baiduri, di Shah Alam. Rindu? Kau bilang rindu. 
Makan-makan dan jalan-jalan sesuka hati. Tapi itu zaman muda mudi. Duit bukan duit sendiri. 
Stress, orang sana sini minta itu ini. 
Apa. Fikir saya robot? No no no. 
Jojo. 
Kin Min is actually Maine Coon. 
The cat. The kind of cat. 
Headache throbbing adui. 
Apartment ka ni. No condo lama. 
Type type type tekan tekan tekan. 
Mummy papa rindu keluarga. 
Owww. Headacchhee. 
Pizza, one slice. Puked, almost. It was nice. Tuna. 
The rush gave me a good headache. It was painful. I wanted to vomit. Felt like i had too much coffee. Which I didnt. So it was weird. 
Still have a headache. 
My pinky is tired. 
Menteri dan timbalan timbalannya. 
USA. forget, jealousy, control, belated. 
It's just a birthday, i try to tell myself. 
But no. But sigh. 
I am mentally drained. Oh my. 
Headddd
Itch. Rash. Itch cream. Rash cream. 
I'm making no sense but who ever said I was trying to make sense. 
Strong scent of softener on pillow is becoming a strong stench giving me worse headache. 
Kenapa saya begini ah?
Okay. Sleep. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

And you say?