Monday, November 21, 2011

Sugarcoating

Everybody hurts. Everyone feels pain once, twice, countless of times.

What makes it different is the way he or she handles the pain.

It's ridiculous sometimes how I get hurt over silly things. Tiny petty things. Once the feeling is over, I tell myself how stupid it was to feel that way.

Ignorance, not really bliss. Ignorance from a different point of view is anger, and sadness. Or disappointment. 

Holding on to a few things. Patience, faith, and love. And a whole lot of positivity.

Tears=me=tears. Normal. It's just my way of feeling better. It does help, even for a little while.

Probably not so okay now. But I'll come through. If there's a flood, I might get wet but I'll climb up high to get dry. That's what counts, right?
Jatuh, bangun lah kan bilang you.

Heart vs Mind.
Never ending battle.




72. Oh macam forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And you say?