Friday, November 25, 2011

How do I say this.

Umm. Okay.

Now how do I put this.

I thought I could say it out here, turns out. I just can't seem to find the right words!

But too lazy to move my fingers from the keyboard to the trackpad/mouse. Therefore lazy to click the close button to just not post this meaningless post. So I should just make it something lah.

Mau karaokeeee. It's just such a good way to let it all out. Mannnn.

I tried being productive this week, but the most productive I got was, like for an accumulative time of an hour and a half for the whole week. I wanna say it's a good week because only today (Friday) will I be going to class. I basically had the whole week off. Yet I have a proposal due Sunday, and an essay on Theodor effing Adorno whose article I just can't seem to finish reading. Distractions! I seriously need to read it, but I find myself reading the same lines over and over again which really means, I'm not concentrating.

How do you concentrate when...

Hmmm.

Rindu si Izz.


Okay lah.

Bye!

I forgot how much I love this song!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

And you say?