Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pouring my heart out





It is a battle between the heart and the brain.

Collaboration between your heart and your brain doesn't always produce a great melody.

You know how people wanna be happy for other people? I was just wondering, at what stage and at what level of maturity must you have to reach that point.

Well sure. I've had my own share of shit. Now I can sincerely say I am happy for that person whom I used to wish I could pijak-pijak. It was easier to let go then.

But now I am left to wonder... How do you be happy for someone else?

How do people let go, for another person's happiness? How can you be 100% genuinely happy for another person, without feeling a little negativity in yourself? How do people have positivity, without anything contradicting your thoughts and emotions? Thing is. True happiness cannot be bought. Cannot be exchanged for, cannot be bargained.



Level of difficulty: Very High.

Not impossible though.

Honestly, I wish my heart and my mind can come to an agreement. And stick with it. Cause one says another, the other says another thing. I know I have it in me. I know I can do it if I really wanted to. It's mind over matter. The heart makes you feel things. Things that sometimes... don't make sense. This...predicament. Sucks.

You wanna tell yourself it's okay, it'll happen if it was meant to happen.

Truth be told. I have an outer shell cracking. I'm in the midst of gluing things back together. Because there are so many other better times than this. Biasa lah tu. Sometimes we're up high. Other times we're down low. Only when you've been at the ultimate low will you know, how sturdy the ladder you built to get you back to the top.

Faith. That is all you need.

With time probably wounds heal. There might be a scar, but nobody said life's smooth sailing all the time.



"listen, I just want you to be happy. I really do"

It takes some guts to actually mean that.
OH. I go pasang lagu emo dulu. Bye.

Really listen.


1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to this post. *hugs u* heart and brain. it's hard.

    ReplyDelete

And you say?