Monday, November 7, 2011

Halt! Who goes there?

image credits to gigaom.com

Hi!

All blogging processes will resume after erm. I buy a camera charger! Yes, I lost mine. I've been camera-less all this while here (two months in 3 weeks, so fast!) and have been relying on my phone camera. I would like to share what my Uni looks like :) Mana la tau kan ada yang care. *minta attention*

Anyhoo... Things haven't exactly been smooth for the pass one month plus I've been here. But I strongly believe that things will get better!

Really wanting to meet the rest of my girls who are here! Let's see, we've got people in Aberystwyth (Cammie I donno how to spell your welsh uni), Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Southampton, Middlesex, POLAND. (Tiba-tiba satu di sana).

Pelan-pelan bah. All out of UK travelling will start TAHUN DEPAN. Wohoho. I'll settle with going around here for the timebeing! Banyak lagi I belum go. I haven't done the touristy things yet. No Big Ben, or London Eye, or Madam Tussaud's, or the red double decker bus, or the red telephone booth. The most UK-ish thing I've done is probably... Eat scones with jam and clotted cream. Heh.

I miss eating sesuka hati. Aih -__-


Here's a pick-yourself-up-after-a-bad-day-sad-sounding-positivity-song song for you peopleee :D See you soon and Happy November!




ps: I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And you say?