Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Please...


...NO MORE ASSIGNMENTS! for now.

Oh my. I'm so tired of doing things last minute. I can't seem to get rid of the habit, though. It's like I am Procrastination and Procrastination is Me. 

If I do good by procrastinating, I'm sure I'll do EVEN BETTER if I start off early, no? Well I should think so.

Before anything else...LOLCATS! HAHA.


funny pictures of cats with captions

funny pictures of cats with captions

it's funneee! :D :D :D

Okay, so I'm not exactly free of assignments. Right now in my head is ... "Bah, suda la tu, go do your PR. Your Journalism drafts? Your News Reporting thingies? Plan for Photography? Prepare for Presentation Skills? Your STUDYING?" But la-di-da-di-da TA-DA! I'm still here.

Shit there's a zit on my face! And I'm facing MANY people tomorrow. GRRRHRRRHHRRR. (fyi, that sound can be made by grr-ing and breathing in and out loudly at the same time.)

Oh, last Saturday my classmates and I went for a trip to Bernama. I fed my at-that-moment hungry stomach with a little fried rice and cold nugget. Cis. At first it was cool...The fact that we actually had a field trip. Till we found out we were going with the school bus. The BIG ORANGE SCHOOL BUS. Luckily got air-cond.

So we arrived. The building was next to the National Library. Well dalam sikit lah. Got down the bus bla bla bla, we didn't even enter through the front door. We went through like...I don't know...Staff enterance? Got introduced to...What's his name, he's the something for Bernama. I couldn't hear 'cause I was at the back. Then we were told to go to the 3rd floor.

They had big lifts. And iklans of Bernama all over.

Okay then we arrived at the 3rd floor the Mr What's-his-name asked about 10 people to go with him. I was the 2nd batch to go in and watch the LIVE telecast of news from the control room. So...If you happened to watch the 10 a.m. news on Bernama (which I doubt any of you did), I was watching it happen! Eh wait...what? No, if you were watching Bernama at 10 a.m., I was in the control room watching how they made it happen! Eh...ya la!

Anyway...

So I found it cool and all that I actually got to see how a live news telecast gets done. Though I was only in the control room (I didn't know if we were allowed to take pictures, so I didn't...But it was all dark and had a lot of buttons and screens), and not in the studio itself. But it was cool. Like...We all pula nervous when the people started counting down to let the reader know they're going on air soon.

Then, we went to the Bilik Berita. I think it's called bilik berita. Or the office lah where they write their stuff and get their assignments from the assignments editors. It was how an office should look like, except with TV to watch news - from RTM1 and TV3. And little little rooms to do voice over recordings and video editing. 

That was it. Followed by an hour plus of Q&A. In the office. Standing up. Zainul just couldn't stop asking questions. -_-

Then picture time! Then go hoooome. Wasn't as fun as I expected. I was expecting to explore more, talk less.



Mel and Nash. And Me! :D

Ernie, Ally, Zety

It's called PUSAT Berita! Not Bilik Berita teehee.

I look weird here, but ya. That's Ally!

Stella and Haze!

And other pictures of everybody else in Facebook :)

Next week Baby will be a month old! Wah! So fast! Happy 1 month birthday Babyyyy! I still don't get to see you till Raya. Please don't takut me.

Before I leave,

Journalism 2
Two articles (draft) due next Tuesday
Zine (mini magazine) due next next Monday. Me thinks.
Corrections of 12 news scripts for radio and TV starting next Tuesday, due Thursday for presentation

News Reporting 2
Radio script recording to be submitted next Thursday in CD format. Can only start when scripts from Journalism is returned. Each news 2 versions. Total news : 6.

Fundamental Photography 2
Landscape photography (nature/architecture). Any ideas?

Presentation Skills
Presentation EVERY WEEK
This week: Present about your favourite car.

Public Relations 2
Correction for Research Proposal due this Friday.
Campaign Proposal due next Friday I think?
And 2 other proposals. I think.

Malaysian Studies
None!
But I've got to start studying ;) (yea right).

All of which I might only do the day before.

OKAY! So. Stop me from procrastinating.

Azam baru. Startiiiing.... NOW!

Oh, Mel's birthday is tomorrow! BIRTHDAY CAKE BIRTHDAY CAKE! Buat bodo, buat bodo. Haha.




Goodnite!

xoxo,
Nazie.

2 comments:

  1. wah hana!i enjoy actually reading ur blog pasal lawatan this.interesting.haha!yg u tulis all the CHUBJEK(LOL) that.itu jak you take?hahaha!!SAJA tu bah.LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

And you say?