Monday, March 16, 2009

Okay!



First, lolcat!



I WANT TO SKIP MALAYSIAN STUDIES CLASS.

But knowing me, I won't do so. You know I'll go. Crap. NERRRRRRD. Gahahahaa.

Love will lead you back~ someday I just know that~ lalalalalala.

I tida buli tidur! Pukul brapa suda niiiihhh?! I want to sleep, but I can't. Can ka I don't go to morning class tomorrow? Malas yang terlalu. I need sleep. I'm sleep deprived. The past two weeks haven't been beautiful. They've been hectic, stressy, sleepy, lazy, crazy, rainy, and most of all, busy.



Of course it wouldn't be all that (and more) if I hadn't done things at the very last minute. As usual lah. I'm actually starting to think that maybe I function best last minute. Not all the time, but most of the time. Maybe last minute's my thing. I have a thing. And it's being last minute.

I know I'm a nerd. But in a good way. I abide by the rules. The petty ones, like don't throw rubbish unless in a dustbin. Orrrr, I always have to have please.

You know what I think a girl/gal/lady/Laydeeehhh/Sexy hot momma/chic,chics,chix,chica/ woman/perempuan should do? I think every *all of the above* should always always and always say "thank you" when someone opens/holds the door open for her. No matter if it's a lil boy, a old man, a friend, a boyfriend, your parents, some unknown person, you should just always say thank you. You'll never know, mana la tau, you may have just brightened up someone's day. Yes, just by saying THANK YOU.



And yes I'm a nerd. Because I do work well. Because I have to work hard. Because I need to work hard. I'm just really aiming for a scholarship for my degree. Insya-Allah. I've always admired my many many family members and friends who've shined (shone ka? Haha.) especially beginning SPM till now. They're very lucky, very blessed to have such a brain. Gosh.

And I know a reason why my money finishes so fast. If I wait, and waiting in a mall, I spend money. So don't let me wait, cause then I'll have no money to go jalan-jalan with you. Nah how la? Haha. But it's good that now, I can actually say to myself "I don't need it." Good kan? You can do it too! Just think of aaaalll the unnecessary things that you WANTED but didn't really need. And how much money you've spent on it all.

A lot of my kachings still go to food. All kinds of food. Yummmm. Hey, I NEED food. If you know me, you know I must have my food.




FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I'm hungry. Really.

I only had soup and garlic bread yang ultra crunchy for dinner. Tidak kesian?



Okay, to end the post, LOLCAT that made me LOLed!


Hahahahaha!! You know, Sharpie...The permanent marker...


this one! Haha.

Bah bah bah, tidur lah. Thank you blog  *pleased*

XOXO,
Nazie.

2 comments:

  1. i like your blog.it's funny~~full of LOLcalts!hahahah!!xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa! funny pictures!
    and ya. nowadays..i really really want stuff..then in the end i tell myself...i dont need it. then i dont buy. but i really cant save on food. can la. but cant. u know? coz food is just soooo essential u know? yah. u knw. :D
    i especially like the sharpie joke. :D
    i am so glad that u are doing well. and remember how u did so well last sem? was it sem?i wish i had ur enthusiasm to study. i'm trying so hard to study. but everytime i open my book to read...i either mengantuk or i just get distracted by things. sigh.
    I AM SURE U WILL EXCEL AGAIN! :D

    ReplyDelete

And you say?