Friday, March 13, 2009

Piiiiikaaaaaa..... CHUUU!!


PIKA!



Teehee! :D

I did not forget aa! I remembered, and I kept reminding myself the whoooole day!

Happy 20th birthday my dearest friend, may He shower you with all the love, health and happiness any 20-year-old girl should have! Enjoy the start of your twenties (omigosh,TWENTIES.) and may the years ahead of you be one that's memorable and enjoyable. Let it be tough, because that's one way for you to learn! Let it hurt, because that's for you to grow stronger!

Hope you had a great day :)


Love always,
Girl.

1 comment:

  1. naaaaaaaaaaaazzz~~!!!
    *touched* :')
    thaaaaaanx dear..
    love u sooo much...
    i miss u too~ :((
    honestly kn....
    i mmg agak tersentuh n sedih owh..
    waiting for ur wish..
    cuz usually u r one of them yg owez wish early..
    sdih dis...
    btw, thanx! :] *hugs*

    tetaw malu dis. i wan adiaaaaah XDD hahaha~!

    p/s: bila blk kk? miss u oD :((

    ReplyDelete

And you say?