Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lift Me Up






Ini dia, Kucing terclingy di dunia...

Ini lepas meow meow meow. Dia meow saaaaaaaaaampai penat and tertidur macam tu lah.

So I again mau tambah, Jojo is:

  1. A light sleeper. You move a bit or make the slightest noise she'll be awake.
  2. Cannot sleep without human touch. CANNOT. I tried moving my hand/foot/paha/arm away, she woke up! Instantly.
  3. Misbehaves when I'm alone at home with her.
  4. Possibly gay.
  5. Purrs really loud. 
  6. Gete! Sangat. Ee Jojo siapa ajar you jadi gete.

Bila kau mau besar Jojo bilaaa?!

Bee-Tee-Double you, Christina's Lift Me Up is a very nice song. I like. You like or not? Try you listen first. Try you try...

Hari tu Raya kan.


Mummy Nenek, Me , Kakak at Kg Air, Kudat
"Aduh pening saya punya kepala," Si Izz bilang
Naj, Rianah, Me, Jasmine at Uncle Amir's, Keningau
Rianah, Kakak Lily, Me at err Rumah Aunty Tayung yang WHOAA!
All in the Family! :)
Oma and Little Syabil. Look! He's smiling :D

My long lost twin muah! :* Manada sama bah.


I ran out of ideas. Wait for me! Oh! Yes, I was trying to look for it in French and I did so yay! It's just the sweetest thing, really. Even manis-er in French.
Car vois-tu, chaque jour, je t'aime davantage,
Aujourd'hui plus qu'hier et bien moins que demain
Nanti I belajar pronounce. Then I say to you. Okay?

Okay bye buat kerja! HUARGH!

Big big big big heavy heart to you you you you for reading :) next time read again.

1 comment:

  1. I love Lift Me Up. Sadly, the song's too big for me. so i shall just silently sing it. but the lyrics. short but powerful kan?
    I wan JoJo.

    ur family picture so nice. it's multiplying! hehehhehe

    ReplyDelete

And you say?