Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gaps Between Classes

Okay.

Buat in numbering la senang.

  1. I AM SORRY for poking your eye. SORRY! Like really I tia sengaja. But I had a good laugh. Not because I poke your eye la but because it happened the way it did. Adui. Funny. Okay.
  2. I shall be rajin and bring my laptop to class every Tuesday
  3. Monday morning class is dry.
  4. I will stand up for what is right. Doraemon doesn't have ears because it was bitten by rats.
  5. I'm going back to KK tomorrow! Balik kampung oh oh oh balik kampung!
  6. I want to make my pumpkin cake, my honeyjoys, choco chip cookies, err melting moments? Yummm.
  7. I miss Izz.
  8. I wonder what Jojo is doing now. Sorry I kurung you meowmeow.
  9. There is such thing as the Angau Bercinta Club. Mau join?
  10. Assignments sudah banyak, tapi lama lagi baru send. I have a month.
  11. I want to go to the beach. No no, island.
  12. Lepas ni class public speaking. Malas. :|
  13. Okay time to go to class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And you say?