Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ahh, salmon skin roll




From favourite episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S: The One With the Unagi

Ada lagu favourite baru sekarang. Sebab lyrics dia bikin aww.

Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfects what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
'Cause you know I'll say


When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are 

Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars

You don't think it's aww? Kay fine. Tia apa.

Oh and ta-da! LOVE. Kalau boleh mau beli satu kedai. Tapi, I'm not that tamak. I think? Hahaha. Tunggu la, nanti saya beli tu laptop punya apa tu... sleeve?


Yes, Hana begini la, anything colourful/berbunga/berbutterfly/cantik/cute I instantly tertarik. Macam budak kecil.

My lecturer calls my pencil case yang before this pretty one "The Doraemon Pencil Case" sebab semua benda ada dalam! Well almost everything. But this new one got a lot of space! Still can fit more pens, even though currently my pens banyak gila mau mati.

Alright.

So kunun banyak masa la lagi mau buat assignment? TIDAK! Damn. Keh, mari kita sama-sama kira aa berapa banyak assignments.

Kira jap.

Ada lah, around sepuluh? Very good, Naz, very good.

Hari ni punya post no motive. Saja only, since ada internet connection, not sleepy (NOT sleepy... :/), and mau show off pencil case baru. Hehe.

Oh oh! Jojo update: She macam besar. Like growing so quickly... Tadi dia playing with her bulu-bulu toy with me. Then she was jumping la, pastu jump jump tiba-tiba a loud "DEBUK!". She jatuh and terhempas her badan on the carpet. Kesian! I think she was in pain kejap, sebab dia diam pastu macam lemah. SEKEJAP only la, around 4-5 minutes. Sekarang hyper balik pusing2 around the chair lompating on Lexie the Laptop and gigiting whatever that is gigitable. Bila kau mau besar Jojo. Berak pun salah aim.

I'm pretty pleased with the outcome of my 3rd roll of film:







My hair long already kan?

Okay la, tidur lah. I love you and miss all of y'all! :(

P/S: Pinjam Katy Perry Cotton Candy Yummy Yummy please! Get well soon okay Ally!

1 comment:

  1. what lomo camera are you using?
    i loveeeee the fact that the community is spreading!
    analog products are just so damn cantik kan!

    ps lets meet up soon! ill make pies for youuuuu!
    (saya dah terror masak :P)

    ReplyDelete

And you say?