Monday, September 6, 2010

Hi! My name is Jojo...

Thanks Ally for the photo. And Jojo.

Jojo Gaga the cat. Itu full name dia by the way. Jojo Gaga. Berhabis cakap nama dia tia ngam Jojo. Ngam ba. Cute kan Jojo! Ini baru la eyeliner kucing.

Jojo goes crazy when I put her in her rumah (cage). She knows where to pee n poop (clever Jojo). She suka lari lari then terlicin. If Jojo could run with two feet she would, cause when she runs her front legs macam... terangkat angkat (silly Jojo). She attacks anything that moves. She chases her tail (catdog, catdo-og). she climbs up your body and starts licking your face (Jojo the dog?). She's traumatized if left alone (sorry Jojo I had to leave you in the car while I go makan). She needs human touch to go to sleep. 

Bimbo I still love you.

Jojo's going to pet hotel for Raya. Minta pujiiii. Haha.

Sorry SuperGirl, I've been neglecting you for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. Jojo GAGA!? -.-

    jojo only cannot?!

    but wow. really cute. eyeliner and all

    ReplyDelete

And you say?