Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Daku sangat penat!


Tired of doing assignments! AAAaaaAaAAAAaaaaAAAAaaAaaA!
Setiap Sunday mau hantar assignment, adui. This week today have to send assignment, Thursday have to send assignment (BELUM START LAGI NI. Mati la. Dunno how to do ba)

Mau rehaaaat :(

Someone tell me why, each time I KNOW I have to submit an assignment, I will always fall asleep. Or do something else. Gaaawwwdd. Life is really being hard on me now.

Reggie was GOTCHA-ed (yeah, Rudy and Ean Hitz.fm gotcha-ed) yesterday! Teehee! I wonder how it went...

My sayang cousin Rianah suda masuk UiTM Shah Alam! Haven't seen her yet. Ain is already back here. I want to meet you people!

Shafa pg S'wak for one sem nda pandai kestau urang kan. Jahat ooo. I know pun dari Pika. Itu pun dari blog. Ada la juga sikit I terasa tp nda pa, Good luck Shafa!

Naja pun masuk UiTM suda! Mesti UiTM KK punya tu kan? Sab teda bunyi-bunyi pun.

This is already week 8. 6 more weeks till the end of this semester.

And I can't wait.

I've been thinking a lot about my hair lately. Ah besa la kan, if I look at other people's nice hair I pun want. But I promised to have long hair for Raya this year. Not like it's super long or anything. Now nda sampai shoulder pun. Hahaha.

Oh, I'm just spreading the word here, CLICK ME . Do read our stories and comment pretty please :)

On my list this month:
1. Kasut baru. Well, sandals. Flats. Apa-apa seja la.
2. Cd Kusung. Sayang burn files for assignment guna DVD
3. Surprisingly I can't think of anything else.


Very the deliciouuusss

Kay, I gotta go.

iwantthatpie
XOXO,
Nazie.

2 comments:

  1. huhu~
    nasib satu sem ja kn.
    hm. tp tue anak pn kena gtaw last minit :|
    yg dia gtaw me datym not sure lagi. tp i pg put d blog suda cuz idk y i was pretty sure she'll get d offer.
    u noe bila dya dpt taw? a day b4 her flight. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJ and Ean la Banz!!!
    they failed to gotcha me... i sorta guessed it after about 1 min of conversation and gave them both a hard time trying to Gotcha me. jahat kan me. JJ said i was cocky! o.O

    u always sleepy when u think of hantaring assignment coz of the stress. it happens to me too. we try to sleep the worry away.
    and wake up more worried.

    Desperate housewives actually nice to watch la... hehe.

    ReplyDelete

And you say?