Sunday, July 26, 2009

I Wish You Knew

An encounter with her is a memory that is etched in my head.

Once was in December 2006, I was on holiday with Rianah and Kakak who back then was working/studying in KL brought us to Chili's at BSC.

I admired her work, and it is till now one of my favourite movies. I saw her enter Chili's with then I went,

"Isn't that Yasmin Ahmad?"

Kakak was like... "No lah..."

Rianah was clueless I suppose, she didn't say much.

Then I saw her with Amani I was certain that it was Yasmin Ahmad.

"You pura-pura go toilet la then you minta her autograph la...!" Kakak said.

I was too shy hahaha. Too bad huh?

No more iklans that you'd always wait for during raya. No more movies that would make you say "Wow, that was Malaysian made..."

It's a great loss.

Al-Fatihah.




One of her best ads :')





2 comments:

  1. she left her legacy behind :)

    reminds me of p.ramlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn that's deep... 1st time commenting other people's work! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete

And you say?