Monday, July 13, 2009

Hazy

Just so much on my mind.

Woke up this morning, went out of my room then smelled smoke. I looked out the window, wah so jerebu! Really, it was so hazy this morning, I pity Earth.

Mission #1
Finish Communication Research proposal. I've said it once, I'll say it again. IT'S TOO MUCH WORK FOR ONE PERSON TO DO. Gila ka. Aiiih.

Mission #2
Ganti puasa. Also means saving money. Orrrr spend more money I don't know. Hahahaha.

Mission #3
Start early on Sunday's Article.

Mission #4
Help rockstar cousin. Help me help him! Please? :D ++Stonebay

Mission #5
Organize notes, buy new file (sem mau abis suda, baru mau beli file.)

Mission #6
Meet Reggie, Ain, Cammie.

Mission #7
Complete all missions.

My mouse rosak orediii! I love you mouse, I hope you get well soon. I miss playing with my sexy camera. I dont have the reason.

I think this blogs needs a new look. Hmm.

Soon. Very, very soon.
XOXO,
Nazie.

1 comment:

  1. i like mission 6 and 7. WHEN WOI WHENNNNN
    next week la pls next weeeekkk

    ReplyDelete

And you say?