Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tersangkut



Actually I'm supposed to be at the freakin IT lab. But...I terstuck sini cafe ever since connection got sooo good.

I've been sitting here since 9 in the morning, now it's already 12. I've class at 3. Should've puasa-ed. Tapi ndakah kesian...duduk-duduk di cafe puasa tingu semua org makan. Godaan.

Loving Anggun's Jadi Milikmu (Crazy) ever since I heard it yesterday at So Haute.


Anggun - Jadi Milikmu (Crazy)


Alrite, now just to express. It's a crappy feeling you know, I've got lots on my mind. Assignments alot alot! (And here I am blogging and downloading...) Journal summaries, stories to write, materials to find, proposals to do, research to start...Aduduiii. Plus work, It's been a year since I've had a weekend off. Ndapa la. Sacrifice la kan.

I'm killing myself aren't I, doing everything last minute.

It was hard enough to wake up this morning when my class is actually at 3.30. It took loads of forcing-myself to get out of bed, mandi, pack laptop bla bla.

Discipline, discpline. Clearly I need more of that. Who else needs more discipline please angkat tangan! *angkat tangan*

Okay, ko tingu ba. I had to go to lab to go download journals, cause it's free. But I didn't and unless I go now, I don't have the time.

I'm so frustrated with myself now. Heck I'm so frustrated with so many things now! I'm really pissed about one thing that a "friend" did (or rather didn't do). Have you no heart? At all? Why why? Jahat! You are very jahat. I think you're the jahat-est friend I know till now. Kenapa you're being jahat also I don't know. Seriously teda heart ka? Atau ada tapi you tapuk?

And please la orang-orang, never watch E! ka? Don't show off your bra. It's NOT OKAY to wear a white shirt and have a bright blue bra on! I'm pretty sure you've a skin-coloured deep in ur underwear drawer.

Ada satu orang tu sangat hot. Really.

And! And!

so very much.
Sia-sia datang awal
XOXO,
Nazie.

4 comments:

  1. hahah!
    i baru wanna post d same thing :p
    pkai baju putih, dalam2 buli nmpk.
    better dun wear baju n just wear bra~
    lol~

    hapy berbuka puasa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. budu kan! ish! geram me...

    and i tia jadi puasa! hahahaha. I should've, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i know about the jahat part!
    you deserve a weekend off. soon. i hope.
    really proud of you for the article thingy!
    we had so much fun today! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. blajar. buat assignment dulu. lps tu br online puas2. haha.

    ReplyDelete

And you say?