Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Already June



First off, it's June 5th, and I have to say to you my dearest who's in Mecca right now...



Happy birthday Papa! :) Love you! Love you! Love you!

Ta-da! That's Papa wearing Abang Shaun's Graduation hat and the book of...err... I don't know what. I am aware that I look like him. Like Bunny sez : SAMA O!

Things are doing good so far in college. Maybe cause assignments belum really start kan. I wanna start doing them early this time (Yeah like keep telling yourself that). I don't want to be so super stressed out like previous sem.

I also want to go back to my nice and healthy sleeping habits. Beginning of this year I had a very stable sleeping schedule. Always slept before 12, and would always wake up at 7:30 am to mandi then I could watch Friends. Look at me now, it's almost 3. Nasib tiada class nanti.

I am very proud of three people. Keep up the good work :) 

MY goodness, facebook is being a pain, it's taking such a long time to load. Buduh. Anywho, since blogger is being kind, hari tu kan I was at I Can Has Cheezburger? and just laughed like HAHAHAHAHA when I saw this...



I did this quite sometime ago. Nothing spectacular. I just REALLY had fun that day.



And some random pictures of moments that I miss.


He's so cuuuuute!

Thanks to the Brownie.




Hahaha!

I cannot wait for:

1. Kite flying (at Selayang or Padang Kota Damansara, it doesn't matter...maybe we should try Frisbee! Where to get Frisbee?)
2. Kuala Selangor
3. "Loitering" at KLCC hahah.
4. JULY. 
5. AUGUST. Puasa! Whee! 6 down, one more to go.
7. SEPTEMBER. RAYA!! Double whee! (whee whee!) I think of home, I smile. I love home. Home home home home home. Raya lagi wooohooo can you imagine the amount of FUN?
8. My hair to grow. If it doesn't grow fast/pretty enough I definitely have the temptation to cut it AGAIN. SHORT. But I really do wanna have it longer than it has been before lah.
9. Sales.
10. My next escape :)

Okay it's five.

Hope you're happy.
XOXO,
Nazie.

P/S: Watch out for Switch Online : The Right Click to News. 

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh!!!nice picturess!!!nice editing!!!!xD

    and aigoo~2 weeks before we get our result to which uni we gonna get in.D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. your beach picture nice! :D
    i cant wait for my exam to finish then we can go berholiday! klcc. then kuala selangor. :D
    JULAAAAAAAAAAIIIII
    sigh. july.
    JULAAAAAAAAAAIIIII!!!! X)
    time flies right?

    ReplyDelete

And you say?