Friday, June 12, 2009

Miskin.




In dire need of proper sleep, food, and money.

Also in need of a working Sony Ericsson charger. Mine ciplak and sot and charging my phone gets so frustrating with it.

Saya miskin for now, tapi it's okay, I menolong orang. Bagus bah kan tulung-tulung orang? :)

Okay, that aside.

Can you believe it, it's been 4 weeks since my 6th semester started! 9 weeks left till I finish this one. OH MY GOD I'm so relieved that time is passing by quickly. Wait...not really.

I have tons of assignments to do.

My Buyer/Consumer Behaviour lecturer Mr Steven is a funny guy. But jokes die after a while you know... last three weeks' classes he kept talking about the terminator pssst pssst and drawing aliens that looked like this...


Well not with the mouse at least.

Eh, did you all hear the joke about the cicak on the radio? HAHAHA.

Q:What did Cicak A say to Cicak B when Cicak B fell down?

A: Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk...

HAHAHAHAHA. Bodo o.

Oh oh! I was at Malacca right for my uncle's wedding and look how close I was to 2004's choir memories!


not during the wedding, but back in 2004! remember?
Rinduuuuu.

One last one...



Got a lot on my mind.

Headache.
XOXO,
Nazie.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha yeah, i heard that joke on the radio. Gosh punya random. lmao ni. hahaha =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!
    it's your last sem ka naz?
    all d best with assignments.
    i will face the same thing in few weeks more. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i told my mom that joke when i was back in kk during april and she said IT'S NOT FUNNY LA. =.=
    but i found it extremely funny! tsk tsk tsk! hahaha.
    moo!

    ReplyDelete

And you say?