Friday, May 22, 2009

Ten Ten Ten!


You know that joke that goes...

A: What's ten plus ten plus ten?
B: Errrrrr. No.
A: TEN TEN TEN!

Ala, make la any tune yang has only three notes. So hard to explain. Hahaha.

It's ALMOST FOUR. And I cannot seem to get any shuteye. Mau tiduuuurrr. Tapi banyak seja dalam fikiran. I am now...


THIS

Imagine me, tiarap-ing on my bed in that exact same position, with those panda eyes (not that hitam la, obviously)  plus my laptop and banyak wires2 di sekeliling. Dui dogo.

Classes have already (well sorta) began this week, and I can tell you that I am really looking forward for it to finish. Assignments are scary as hell and I am takut!

Okay, so I have a few things to say about a few people, but I can't mention names (so if you tearasa or terkembang, sorry or you're welcome lah) but I just really want to say! Childish? Berla.

YOU #1
I DON'T KNOW WHY I PUT YOU NUMBER ONE. There are already 2 people I see now and then that reminds me of you - a guy (ponds) and a girl. SAMA betul this your rupa. Kadang-kadang bikin sakit hati juga la. Tapi kalau I tingu the guy mau seja I ketawa. HAHA. Sama o. I actually hope that you're reading, then you'll go look for this guy I'm talking about, and COMPARE. He's sometimes working at Burger King 1Utama yang on the 2nd floor, but he's also working at Celebrity Fitness. Pigi la cari. Here's a clue, your name has the letter 'A'

YOU #2
You're number two not cause you're second best. Because... I also don't know why. Haha. I just wanna say to you that you've put me through so many emotional roller coaster rides, that I think I'm beginning to be immune to, but I really want to thank you. For being there when I needed you. Muah muah I love You. Here's a clue, your name has the letter 'A'.

YOU #3
I miss you. When are we both free to just meet and talk? And meluahkan all the perasaan. And all the stories that we've longed to share. Hahaahahahaaa. Here's a clue, your name has the letter 'A'.

YOU #4
Should I tell you? I have something that I think I want to tell you but I don't know if I should. Should I? Let me know. Okay? Haha. Here's a clue, your name definitely has the letter 'A'.

YOU #5 & #6
I wish I could turn back time whenever I think of the both of you. Change things. Mend things. Relive the silly days. Sayang kan? Hmm. Here's a clue, both your names has the letter 'A'.

YOU #7
No matter what happens you're my best friend now sampai forever. I love you! You also have the letter 'A'.

YOU #8
What ever happened? I just don't know how and why we ever stopped talking on the phone like we used to, you and your complains and what-nots, this guy la, that guy la. Haha. Mana pergi those days yang I watched you shop while I window shop. You taught me to window shop. Those days when I just pour ALL my isi hati to you and you would only say "relax la..." and give a good hug and I'll be feeling okay. Sigh. Here's a clue, your name has the letter 'A'.

YOU #9
I miss hanging around you! I've hung around you so much before and during my holidays I miss your kegilaan and your sot-ness. I think this one should be obvious. Your name has the letter 'A'.

YOU #10
Cakes. Cakes. Cakes. Cakes. Okay duu? Bah ya la. You seja yang tau ni bahasa. I miss you! Still waiting for pizza rendang okay. Puasa and Raya tidak lama lagi ni! 'A' is like...in your name.

YOU #11
EEEEE! Ko kan, pandai cakap seja. Sometimes so melebih-lebih. And irresponsible. Bikin geram la juga you this kadang-kadang, tapi apa boleh buat la kan. I've to live with it till I don't have to. Ya, 'A' is in your name.

Erm...yeah.

I. Must. Sleep.
Thank you blog for friend-ing me.

Goodmorning. Mati la mau bangun ni.
XOXO,
Nazie.

Oh wait, one question , answer if you may, it's just for fun okay!

"If you could culik any celebrity/well-known figure, who would it be, why, and what ransom would you ask for?"
I said Oprah Winfrey. Cause it's OPRAH. Oprah is loved by so many. Imagine the kemarahan.I'd ask for her share of Harpo as a ransom. Hahaha. I'm not saying that I will culik okay I like Oprah, and this is just for fun seja! Don't tangkap me pulis! I won't kidnap Oprah!

I'm too tiny :(

8 comments:

  1. miow?all the names have A's!Lol!!
    TEN TEN TEN!xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. beep beep! *bunyi sms*

    all ur sayangs ada huruf 'A'!!!

    and i knw me yg mna satu..position yg same as ur tajuk haha!!! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. A is a very common alphabet. can i take a wild guess which number am i? #3?? heh. perasan ba me kan...rank myself top 3. nyaha. but then...ngeeheehee
    i know ten ten ten ten!!!!
    i tried imagining u as panda. then i thought of Po. then i thought of his love for food. then thought of yours. MATCH!
    i miss you best friend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cammie: i know! hahaha!

    bunny babun: Ya betul!

    Reggiiiiee: Correcto you are-o! :D you not top three la, it's not in any order :) I have that movie in my laptop! I miss you too best friend. When when when?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ermmmmm...
    after 24th?
    banz! wait. i better text u. now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i noe i'm which one :p
    mst bedua kn naz? XD

    ReplyDelete

And you say?