Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hungry at 12

It's not unusual. Especially if you're me.

I want to go kite flying! Though I suck at it, at least this picture I took came out pretty :)

By the by the by the way, I'm home. And it's all good. It'll just keep getting better. Minus the flu and the itchy eyes. And the sore throat.

I have got to make it a point to do these things before I leave home sweet home. (There's no place like home, there's no place like home)
  1. Alter my seluars
  2. Upload pictures
  3. Cut my hair. No, trim. Yes, trim.
  4. Download as much SWNW and PSY. Harharhar.
  5. Finish downloading at least 3 movies.
  6. Get more games to survive the next semester.
  7. Take pictures like I'll never take again.
  8. Go to my beautiful Tanjung Aru Beach for a beautiful sunset.
  9. Buy empty DVDs. (adui kesian ba teda EHDD)
  10. EAT like tomorrow I'm gonna starve. I want ngau chap and soto Happy. And satay and ayam and lekor and jagung and pizza and lasagna and spaghetti and sushi. Mummy. Please? :D godoot? Mangkali la.
  11. Contemplate on a broadband plan. I could really use it.
  12. Enjoy myself so much that the happiness will last throughout the whole month of May. That depressing ka going back? Haha.
  13. Drink plenty of water.
  14. Izzy!
  15. Bimboooo!
  16. Go for that island trip. Ahh~ Bliss~
  17. Enjoy my remaining TEEN days. Grrr.
Which brings me to this...

I'll be 20 in 7 Days!!

Oh. Bye bye 1 in front. Not a big deal you say? BIG DEAL BA! You no more 1 oredi di depan. before you even realise it you'll be TWENTY-ONE! Your one will only appear di belakang!

Of course unless you live to be a hundred. Then you'll have ones in front for a hundred years. Wow.

I miss nothing about there as for now.
I do miss one thing though. Sigh.









Bimbo is fast asleep on my bed. Haha I miss those days when she would bite my nose and my eyebrows to wake me up. Silly kitty. I also miss those days when she was sillier. Climb on rooftops and trees then didn't know how to get down. She's much darker now, not because of the sun (doi) but because she's aging. Poor Bimbo. Meooowwrr. You better not poop in my room.








I will upload pictures. Really soon.


Sayamaumakan.Sayasangatlapar!MariorderMcD!
xoxo,
Nazie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

And you say?