Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spankies



Just what exactly were you thinking?


Rianah is so excited, cause she found Castlevania whatever la nama dia punya cheat, but her DS is still charging. And right now she's listing down what she's gonna buy at the warehouse sale. She puts down "Any Interesting Baju" "Nice Pants" "Seluar Koprat". Nah. Koprat tu. Jan ko main-main. Bodoh o. LOLs. She continues writing "Cardigan - Anything Yang Nipis" "Vulgar...eh...Vase...eh macam mana mau eja...Vest!". Oh wait, she scratches off Vase/Vest.

Cammie! Meee-maaang beeerat bila dikira dengan Kilo! Chuuunnya~

I was just at Cammie's blog, then I saw the pix of her at thephotobooth at CP (where I lost my phone. Oh what a day it was.) Then I realised how much I miss those days! I remember the first time we did it was with my dears - Pika and Shafa. Remember or not? :) I think I made Pika ask the person sana McD. Haha. Fun~~ Soooo much memories at that area, all were fun fun fun! From weird awkward moments to Laugh-Out-Loud sessions to spending a lot of money there in one day (I can't recall how many photo booths Marichelle and I went in one day). Ah, those were the days, no?

Bah, apa lagi. MARIII~~~ XD

Guess who's DS is already fully charged.

Warehouse sale in a day's time, then Bunny, then puuuulaaaang. Kan Rianah kan? Kan Bunny? Tapi tsk, satu minggu seja.

Another thing to do in Kota Kinabalu : Play Wii and PS 3! Muahahahahaha *ketawa jahat*

Oh yea, I still owe pictures from the wedding. Soon, soon. When I go back to KK and the line is stable. Ohhh tidak sabar! And, I will upload the video of Rianah and Kakak Zura playing boxing on Wii. FANEEE betul okay.

I'm meeting Baby Izz soon! Laa-didadidaaa~

Okay, before I end, I have this picture of Angelina Jolie. I'm not such a big fan, after the Brad Pitt-J Aniston thing, but...


I think she looks super hot here. Wooh. Very seducing, no?

Okay goodnight!

Saving up,
XOXO,
Nazie.

6 comments:

  1. wahahaha! ya3~
    i stil remember :DD
    aaaahh..
    those days.. hahah! i miss u dear!!
    still rmember d pepsi blue incident ka?
    hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHAHA! Kerana pepsi blue kita sanggup datang awal pagi go to skul to curi2 keluar balik pigi karam! Budu! sanggup o kan..

    Miss you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this makes me remeber last night punya stupit thing this..hehehe..." what type of seluar i want to buy arrr??? Nice pants la!"..hahaha.." what type of baju i wan to buy arrrr?? Anything interesting la!" hehehe..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahahahaa!
    deswai laaa..
    nden got one paci yg dtg n we tot he was going to open the shop..
    skalinya kecewa..
    wahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha!!!syokkan the photobooth!i baru tarik my cousin pg ambil gambar sana.xD

    and my 1st time was with u n thara!see?special!xD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. photobooths! the photo booths in pyramid are in asian avenue. heh!

    rianah funny. ahaha. vase/vest. >.<

    ReplyDelete

And you say?