Monday, April 13, 2009

And a-one, And a-two..


I've class at two. Presentation. Am I prepared? No. Haha. As usual la kan.

Next week exams sudah! Nah! This looong semester is finally ending! I cannot wait for it to end. I can't wait for this whole year to end actually. Well not really. I can't wait to finish my diploma. Woooh.

So I got the remaining balance of my Feb-March salary last saturday. Grrr. Which will ultimately mean I'm only getting March-April salary in May. DOI! Sheesh. I actually do not want to work anymore. Well, there's that part in me that just longs for sleep-ins on a Saturday and Sunday. I haven't slept-in for a long time. But then, I can't not work, cause if I do not work, I don't have cash. Not enough I mean. You know how I love spending on food. Food food food food.

Just tadi I went on a kuih buying spree di cafe. Bukan la that sedap pun, but I dunno. Nafsu? Most likely.

I really want to grow my hair, I miss it being long. Yet I know I can't wait to cut it short after it's already long. (Apa ba I cakap this)

OH OH, I was at 1U yesterday, going back after work, then I came across this sign that was pasted on the glass wall on this one kedai

Vacancy Needed

Instead of "Vacancy Available" 

Okay, I want to do something to my hair. Always wanting to do something.

Whee! Mummy coming next weeeeeekkk! I cannot wait! Mummy Mummy Mummy Mummy!

OH YES, something made me SO PISSED yesterday while I was waiting to at the taxi stand to go home from work. It's bad enough that you're smoking and the smoke is like..going directly to my face. This one guy puffed out his poison smoke to his little bro who was barely 2 year old! One WHOLE family was smoking including the mom and the other lady (maybe the man's gf or something). THEN! The silly guy gave his lit up cigg to the little kid! ADAKAH! Aduiiii marahnya me that tiiiime. Pastu go hantuk-hantuk the kid's head on the tiang besi. SO lah! I wish I could take the kid from them oh!

Not that I can do much to raise the boy but still! Jahat!

Pictures from the disappointing zoo trip next time... Wait till you see the horny monkey!

I've exams on the 20th, 21st, 23rd and the 24th of April. Good luck to everyone! It's Exaaaaammm FEVER! Don't worry, we can celebrate like shytes when it's all over.

I am so sleepy.

XOXO,
Nazie.

4 comments:

  1. YES. HORNY.

    A little obscene la the pic, but haha. Just wait! k?

    Miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..u oso abish on the 24th...eeeeeee...same..maybe am not goin' back on the 25th but on the 24th...see la how first k

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shop. vacancy thingy. HAHA!
    the smoker family. TSK. BODO.
    ur mommy's going to kl! :D
    hmm..ain's exam finish around that time oso. maybe we meet after that la. or something...
    hmmm
    HORNY MONKEY. i wanna see it! :D
    all the best for ur exam darling!

    ReplyDelete

And you say?