Monday, April 6, 2009

Waking up sick.

It's been awhile.

Got orang yang not putih so like nda ikhlas mau bagi me plug in my charger. Mind you, babau ni this people. The library reeks.

Eh ngam ka tu spelling.

Anywhos, that day, I went picture taking for assignment with my new best friend, (she's so sexy+amazing btw. So terlalu luvleh. Thank you mumsie.) And I was in the car since...1 pm till late night. I can tell you I'm sick of listening to Taylor Swift's Love Story. I think I heard the song more than 10 times on the same day. Gila ka apa.

Eh, pause. Ada nice girl plugged in my battery to her extension. Is that how you spell it? Can I not go to class? Haha.

No more line curi for me at home. Got password oredi. Sigh. Jahat o the person dowan to share-share.

So as I was saying, I would like to stay clear of hearing the sounds of Love Story. Romeo take me somewhere we can't here the song.

That day it was blazing hot, and I don't know why we ust had to go to ngeh-so-lah-ini-lah-kesian-o disappointing Zoo Negara. No need la go kay. Okay, being a zoo it will stink. But if you look at the keadaan of the place and the animals. It's so sedih. This one ape was chewing on DAWAI. The lion and lioness was kurus. The tempat where they put the fox kaitu? and the racoon was so not dijaga. The turtles were berlumut. A puma (what u call it? Panther ba kan?) and leopard were doing it. They seemed so miserable and lonely, it made me miserable. Heih. Romeo take me to a better zoo than that.

Earth Hour - I did my part by forcing Mun to switch off all the lights in the kedai at 8.30. We usually leave lights at the play area on. Haha. It was kinda disappointing really, since not many at Damansara area "did their part". But it was okay. My sister sent me a link, that you people might wanna see : -->  http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/03/earth_hour_2009.html#comments

It's really cool.

KLCC switched off their lights. If you don't already know, KLCC's lights shine right up to the sky at night, so yeah, it was cool that it went off.



I haven't gotten much sleep these few weeks. This week wil be ultra-hectic. (Though it may not seem like it)

I have this week to get by, and another one next week to face, then it'll be assessments and exams. Woooo I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait.

I'm gonna see Mummy again soon at the end of this month. Abang Ojie's wedding. Wedding here wedding there so many this year. It's nice to have family around, since I won't be pulanging till RAYA. Sangat lama lagi sigh.

I want my pay!! We work our asses off especially during birthdays and when Mun is not around to help and there aren't enough teachers. We deserve to get our pay ON TIME, and not sikit-sikit! Sheesh.

I miss so many people.

These few weeks are going to be hard.
But it's all good. :)

(yeah, like keep telling yourself that okay.)

I'm late for class!

XOXO,
Nazie.

4 comments:

  1. wow.jahat oso the zoo there.i went to Lok Kawi Zoo the other day,punya la sihat the animals.

    x byk org do their part for Earth Hour?bleh~dissappointing..

    eeee...that cat..mcm kyoo..xcept the nose la..hahahah!!!

    ure not going to pulang for raya??whatt???T_________T

    bila aa we can jumpa?hahahah!xD

    take care!huggiess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, byk update in one post hehehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not gonna pulang UNTIL raya la Cammie XD

    OH! and the water in their "aquarium" so murky!

    Mag: yes, cause I haven't been updating. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sunway didnt do earth hour! i think only a few shops did. sunway pyramid i mean. heh

    new bestfren! :D hello best fren's best fren!!!

    doing it?! so deprived!!! yer. it's zoo NEGARA no?? why laidat...

    yes. u should get ur pay properly. why give pay laidat??? yer. not ethical!

    ReplyDelete

And you say?