Tuesday, December 30, 2008

wooloolooolooooo~

excuse the title, I'm clueless.

YESTERDAYYY...

Had lunch at Little Italy and ate ice cream.
Went to Vedablu Warisan and met up with my dearrrest best friends that I have not met in a loooong time and had a lil bit of ice cream again...cause I couldn't help it.
Searched the whole of CP for shoes!! Did not manage to get any. Tsk. Got earrings and card though :)
Sat at Big Apple donuts and hung out, and in the end did not buy any.
I went home happy. Yay.

Thanks Pika & Shafa for the day. It's been AGES since we've went out just the 3 of us. And I had fun! Whee! Haha. You people made my holiday extra memorable :)

Going back to KL tomorrow... Not really looking forward.

I can tell you I'm not that excited. Another semester to go through, months and months of nonsense and teda-tedaness, more drama, more kegeraman and more patience needed! Damn it, I'm getting scared to go back.

Yet, I can't wait to go back, I can't wait to quickly end it all. Another year...just one more year.

MYgoodness can you imagine ANOTHER YEAR of all that? I have never wanted a year to end so quickly. And 2009 isn't even here yet.

Dear 2009,

Please be gentle and kind to me, and help me be happier with myself. I hope you bring me many many adventures and stories to tell. Okay, even if you're not gentle to me, I'll appreciate the sadness and anger you'll bring. Guide me to success and lessons that lead to it. Bring my family closer together, bring my friends and I closer together, bring me closer to Him and help me live life fully. Open up opportunities and point me to chances that are there.

Teach me, love me, 2009.
Oh gosh, 2009 is almost here.


my 2008 summarized in pix.
pix credit to me. Cheh. haha.

XOXO,
Nazie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And you say?