Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sigh...


I pity you dear soul,
You're not where you're supposed to be...
Neither here nor there,
Torn...Uncertain.

I pity you dear soul,
Deprived...
All things yours -- taken.
Gone.

I pity you dear soul,
You'll never know,
Who. What. How.
Thrown away to emptiness.
You're lost.

Who's to help you?
Who's to bring you home?

I am sad for you dear soul. I only wished you knew.


Bimbo might just have a bit of 'dog' in her...


To those who don't already know, my cat's name is BIMBO. She is pretty, but stupid, hence the name. I only used my phone's camera. I tell you if I had a DSLR, my subject would be Bimbo in the evenings. Haha, Bimbo my meow meow. The silly cat won't even chase chickens! Batu mau pula.

I'm going to miss the comforts of home really soon. The delicious free food. YUM. Nice bed to guling-guling on. The joy of TV and Fridge. My Tg Aru breeze. All saying goodbye to me. Tsk...

I cannot wait till Muallaf shows in Malaysia. Lucky S'pore got to watch it first. Deswai la, cetak rompak egen! Hish. I'm certain though, that this film will have so many cuts before it's shown here.

At work one fine day, as I was tracing Cinderella's face, I laughed to myself. Thank goodness noone saw. Why? I remembered the story about "Buang Air" from my Xanga :

so reg n i crossed the road after her sis dropped us off at cp (thanks for pickin me up btw). den reggie's pink popteen(was it?) bag was full wit chocos towel baju n stuff. n had dis one bottle filled wit water. so then we walked into cp den reg sed...

"i need to throw away the water in my bottle. it's too heavy"

so i sed...

"we go toilet and throw la...eh...but have to pay 20sen o..."

"ee im not payin 20sen just to do dat!" reg sed

den i sed "u tell la the aunty yg jaga d tandas..say 'aunty...boleh saya buang air?'"

den we stopped walking n in my head at the moment i went that sounds wrong then me and reg laughed den i sed to reg "hahahahaha! okay no, u say 'aunty..boleh saya buang air dalam botol?'"

den we look at each other agen n laugh berabis!! LOL!! so stupid! den finally we decided to walk back out n gv the tumbuhans a drink. sengaja o kan bold+underline those words. so dat u ppl pay attention ba. hahaha!!! bodoh o dat! if i mandi2 or do anythin n think about wat i sed, i will laugh..i type2 that just now oso i laugh. i like d buang air dlm botol part. ahhahhaahah! u ppl readin laugh or not? hairan me if u dont laugh!

Also from xanga...

okay, two random things. haha. so many things tia jadi on my holiday dis. the bons didnt even bekumpul. didnt even go to dinner. didnt have the sleepover. didnt have the barbecue. didnt send Ain's gift on time. didnt go to a far away beach. tsk. never mind. i guess there'll be other times. dui.
Why? Hmm.


Good night and Merry Christmas!

xoxo,
Naz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And you say?