Thursday, December 18, 2008

tagged!

continutation of camp stories when I get back home. :P

three name that friends call you
[1] BANZ
[2] Naz
[3]Hana

three most important date in your life
[1] May 12th
[2] err
[3] hmm...

three things you've done in the last 33 minutes
[1] watched House
[2] ate maggi (tsk kesiaaann)
[3] smsed

three ways to be happy
[1] LAUGH
[2] dance your sadness away~
[3] eat it off! haha

three of your favourite songs as of now
[1] Teenage Love Affair - A Keys
[2] So Many Times - Gadjo
[3] Genie 2.0 - Christina Aguilera

three of your favourite hobby
[1] eat eat eat eat eat eat
[2] blog :D
[3] watch tv!

three places you want to go for vacation
[1] i wanna go to Bali
[2] i wanna go to Spain
[3] i wanna go to DUBAI

three favourite cartoon/anime characters
[1] Bloo from Foster's Home
[2] DOES BOLT COUNT??
[3] DOES RHINO COUNT???

three malls you usually go to
[1] One Utama. Doi.
[2] Curve (Tesco...Haha)
[3] Times Sq? haha!

three favourite drinks
[1] Water. Itz Gooooood
[2] 7up
[3] Kitchai PING! haha

three things found in your bag (right now ka?)
[1] receipts
[2] mirror
[3] lip balm

three favourite colors
[1] all the
[2] colours in the
[3] world!

three hang outs (as in with whom?)
[1] BONS
[2] familiii~
[3] dancing ppl! hehe.

three foods you love so much
[1] SUSHI
[2] PHOP
[3] triple play? Heehee.

three things special to you
[1] my phone.
[2] my laptop, my dear technological friend
[3] my food?

top three atitudes you like
[1] funny
[2] fun
[3] sincerity

three things you will be doing tomorrow
[1] get on the train
[2] get on the plane
[3] going home!!

three reasons you answer this survey
[1] because i was tagged?
[2] because I want to
[3] because I know you want me to. Haha.

three people that you tagged
[1] reggie. do it. DO IT. Doing, doing...
[2] rianah!
[3] noury!



----------------
Now playing: neyo - closer
via FoxyTunes

I was at KL Sentral the other night, on the way back from a ujan ujan-mau-juga-jalan trip to times square waiting for the bus (that btw, never showed up) when I saw many blind people - guided and unguided - crossing the road. Walking their way back. Then a thought came to me...

How do they know they're already where they're supposed to be?

I mean...think about it. Kalau they're all alone in this world, how on earth can they be certain that they're already home? Yeah, people might help and all, but...how do they really know? Hmm.

I watched Bolt yesterday.


AND I ENJOYED IT! HAHA. Bolt was soooo cute and Rhino the hamster was ust the funniest thing in the world. Though it felt a bit like it was hina-ing cats at one point (HAHA), I still enjoyed it! Will definitely watch it another time!


Rhino the Hamster, Bolt the Dog, Mittens the Cat


i think this was when Mittens was teaching Bolt how to beg. HAHA!


Rhino the "Magic Box" addict.

I have got to start packing!

See you soon KK!!

XOXO,
Naz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And you say?