Wednesday, December 31, 2008

:(

SuperGirl lost her super powers.

Leaving home is like giving superman krypton.
Leaving home to me is like giving me A HUGE AMOUNT OF DUMPING OF crap.

Very malas to start class. NOT excited.

Dear You,

Can I just ignore things? And befriends with who I wanna be, even though it'll seem as if I'm the unfun-nest and uncool-est person? I want you to come quick! Quick!
God, I want to save myself from the "pollution" and pollution. Argh! The things you people emit kill! PLEASE SEDAR. I DO NOT WANT TO DIE BECAUSE OF THAT.

I don't think it's cool, I don't think it's hot.

Rules need to be set, sorry if I sound selfish. I'm being selfish for the sake of EVERYONE. Though prolly you won't think highly of it.

Hana the party pooper?
*
*
*
*
*
TOO BAD!

notlookingforwardtothenonesenseandshit.

XOXO,
Nazie.
tsk.
I want Reggie.
I want Tee.
I want Pika d small girl.
I want Shafa d loud girl.
I miss Supervisor!

1 comment:

  1. hanaaaaa~
    y u? :(
    if got nethin,
    leave me a msg kay? :)
    love ya!!
    muax!

    ReplyDelete

And you say?