Thursday, November 27, 2008

Black Hawk Down (And other stories) Vol. 1.

Segi Leadership Camp Day 1.

It was gruelling trying to get up on Monday, November 24th. But! I was excited as well, and I got up and sempat lagi watch Friends. Haha. Anywho, thanks to my best friend I had a good breakfast, fried egg and bread. So, as we thought we were late, I didn't get to stop by 7-E to beli some munchies. Tetapi aduhai, sebenarnya banyak lagi masa. Sebab bus didn't leave on time...cis. Lepas itu kan, Mel berabis ba ingat dia ni lupa bawa phone, and was like marah-ing Bedut to bring it from home (Bedut couldn't find it!). Adeh, phone dia dalam bag pulaaa. Haha.

Okay, anyway, Mel and I were sleepy, we didn't get much sleep the night before that. Me watching tv til 3am. We tried so hard to sleep, Mel eventually got some shut eye, I had got only a total of like...20mins? Joe wouldn't stop with the "are we there yet?" and Imara+Joe+Aiman were singing happily while strumming the guitar. And the bus ride was bumpy.

somewhere along the way, this beautiful view caught my eye. If only I had a better camera.

Imara and Joe with the guitar. Mel ZzZ-ing.

Plus as I was enjoying the view that was new to me, i had my worry on my bag that was stored above. Apa ba you panggil that thing...you know, the overhead cabin thingy. Itukah nama? Anyway, yea, it was about to fall, cause the lame cover of the thingy like...loose bah. So everytime there was a bump or a sharp turn the cover would open...

like this... See that green thing? That's my bag.

La di da di da, TADA we arrived. At first it was like, heh? Cause we were entering a place called "Nusa Dusun something something..." And in my heart I went "are we there now?"

And it was as if I was going through a farm? Got pokok nangka and the nangkas were hanging. And then got black and white HEALTHY cow! Straight away, I thought of Reg. HAHA.

Finally, we arrived. The place was called 'Activ8'. It looked like "HEH?! INI LA?!"

the curly hair belongs to a guy named Zainul

See the red rumah-like thingies? That was the "tent". It had air-conditioning. Ours was those green ones there far in the pic. Inside, it looked like...

this!

So after a short breifing, and were divided into groups, we went to our tempat tinggal for the camp, and just as we (Saqina & I - we were separated from Mel they all) were about to unpack, we realised there were pencerobohs! From the other team! So we decided to be pencerobohs as well to Mega Hawks' (the other team) dorm. Heehee :D

So i think after unpacking we went forrr lunch, was it? Then! It was ice-breaking time!

to be continued.

There'll be SLC Day 1 part 1.5 soon enough. Tomorrow perhaps.

I've got other things on my mind now. Like... WHERE AM I GONNA STAY?! Oh, the owner of our house here in KD wants the apartment back by the 20th of Dec. THIS YEAR. Fish you. Gila betul! Mana mau cari rumah on such short notice? And people are going off to hometown suda sepa mau pack?! You mau tolong?? EEEE! Gila youuuu! I hope you don't read blogs.

That's one thing.

I keep thinking about the past, where I should've just ended it there and then. Stop it when I had the chance. It will just hurt too much now to let it go.
Why is that no matter how much I want to, I just can't.

"you give me something that I just can't deny, something that's so real..."

----------------
Now playing: Alicia Keys - Butterflyz
via FoxyTunes
I'm not on drugs okay. Haha.

There goes another.

I shouldn't have did the things I had decided to do. But was I meant to know? Was it just His way of showing me?
Why haven't I learned. I knew it was gonna mean that I'd know certain things that maybe, just maybe, was better left unknown? The truth hurts, yes? But I suppose in the long run I could benefit from it? Yes. I can. But...how?


MY goodness ini fonts kan! Sorry ah, lain-lain size. Haha!

Oh what would I do to watch Alicia Keys perform live. I missed 2 chances to watch John Legend (OH the PAIN of remembering that fateful day). I'm not telling that story again, it's all left in my Xanga.

I got my pay like...yesterday. So I was really undecided. I know I should save it and all. I had Baskin's yesterday. And today I donated to charity. I have very strong temptation to spend it on clothes and shoes, but I won't... YET. Teehee.

Btw, I got tagged, for the 1st time, in blogger!

1) Do u think you're hot?

i'd like to think so. CHEH. doi. Whatever people. haha.

2) Upload your favourite picture of you!


3) Why do you like that picture?

because i turned 19 on that day, and I realised it's my last -teen year. So i'm liking this photo as long as i can. IM OLLLLLDDDDDDDDD *sobs*

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?

errr...2 or maybe 3 weeks ago

5) The last song you listened to?

just dance - lady gaga

6) What are you doing now beside this?

watch movie. johnny english suda siap dload!

7) What name would you prefer besides yours?

princess consuela banana hammock. HAHA. nooo, kidding.

People i tag :
1. Reggie @ Xanga
2. Cammie@ Xanga
3. Rianaaaahh
4. JANNNEEE
5. cant think of another.


8) Who is number 1?

my best friend!

9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?

her biey la...sepa lagi. kan?

10) Say something about number 5?

inda kanal eh.

11) How about number 4?

she was born on may 12th! just like meee~

12) Who is number 2?
number 2 is orang yang suda ada nikon d60. hmph

And that, is the end of today's post.


xoxo
Naz

4 comments:

  1. uiuiui~!!
    u mean u hv to move la dis?
    waaaa~
    so short notice a?
    go timbak dat manusia~
    bang2~! bikin pns oso...

    ReplyDelete
  2. deswaiii, gila kan..make ppl move secara tiba2. HAVE to move again that! hish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant believe i read the whole thing.
    WHY DID U THINK OF ME WEN U SAW COWS O!!!! yer.
    threaten ur tenant.
    i like that pic of u too! :d dat's coz i took it. hahaha!
    the word verification down there is "colocla" i figured i should tell u coz i think it's FUNNY

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuz u told me maaa about the black and white cow but kurus...remember?
    COLOCLA. hahaha! i tink it's funy too!

    ReplyDelete

And you say?