Sunday, November 23, 2008

Secondly...

Thanks Tiff-tiff for lending me Twilight. I thought I might as well read it if everyone's saying it's good!

Went to work today, and ALAMAK the birthday party was such a mess (it costed almost RM800, for a birthday, and just to do craft. PLUS you have to get your own food and cake. All we do is provide the craft & the learning process & the venue. Crazy, no?). Extra kids suddenly just started coming in LATE. And parents were all around. Like...adoi! Pening oh! And very messy. And not to mention extremely tiring.

I'm going to camp tomorrow yay!

Wanna see what I'm sitting in opposite of?


Theobroma's chocolate lounge. Been wanting to go there.

Sale is coming soon! Tapi money teda. Nah macam mana la?

Oh oh, the camp I'll be going to is...

okay it's small. SLC -SEGi Leadership Centre

Will be sure to post pix.

I have to go now!


xoxo
Naz.

1 comment:

And you say?