Friday, November 21, 2008

God said "RUN"

Okay, so I moved.

For one thing, xanga takes an awful lot of time to load. With the speed I get, I can't always wait, can I? Looking at how many people I know are using blogger, I decided to change. HAHA. I've been thinking about it for quite some time now.

Reggie, don't get mad at me! I do actually find blogger easier. And somewhat funner.

God said "RUN"? yeah, He totally gave me a chance to run the other day. We were on our way home from The Curve, when one of us decided 'Let's walk to Pelangi while we discuss the future...'. Discuss the future we did. Haha. We decided to walk to Pelangi, cause usually the bus empties out there. Then la di da di da we were walking when one of us said "Is that a bus?" then ZOOM a bus went passing us by. We thought, ah well, it's a rapid bus (meaning it'll cost RM2. We wanted to take a Metro bus), let it pass. So we walked and walked then soon after, a metro passed! then following right behind it, another rapid. I instantly went SHIT, cause the buses weren't even full!

But, the gleaming red traffic light gave us a chance, and it stopped both the metro and the 2nd rapid. At first I was really relaxed, and just walked, I didn't really care whether or not I got to ride on the bus. But something in me made me run. So ran I did. I ran, and ran and ran and ran, hoping so much that I would get to the bus on time. Oh, did God really give me the chance to run. As I was getting closer and closer to the bus, guess what....It just drove off. One lady did try to press the bell to help stop the bus, but didn't manage. Thanks anyway lady.

So probably you'd think it didn't teach me anything? Haha. It did.
  1. Just stick to where you are to wait the bus.
  2. You can talk about the future in the bus; and most importantly...
  3. GRAB the opportunity when it's right in front of you. Opportunities don't come easy.
See, I should've ran from the moment I saw the bus stop. I should've taken the chance.

I just can't wait to go back home to KK.

I think this post is a better one compared to my xanga's first post! Haha. Alritey, will be updating really soon.

this is actually at Karambunai. Looks like a pic for a calendar, no?

xoxo
Naz.

2 comments:

  1. i'm not mad banzie..it's ok:) i understand why u wanna change. a lot of ppl changed as well. hehe.
    it would have been so much fun running with u!!! XD i think i can run better now compared to wen i was in convent. i think la. yah.
    wen u come back, we're gonna go badminton..we're gonna go u knw where..(yang u told me today), we're gonna try go to as many places as possible!!!
    this post is better coz this is not ur 1st time blogging. XD

    oh ya. u made me create a blogger account. i actually have gmail email a/c. so that made things easier. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHEE! hahaha...yeah, it just takes me so freaking long to load the xanga page all the time. so a change has happened.

    and yes yes we'll do all those thingies! yay! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

And you say?