Friday, December 16, 2011

Productivity

Hi!


Actually, ada ka orang read my blog? Baru mau wonder after so long...

Okay. I had a really good burger for dinner. Come I take you to half an hour ago when I had my burger

Caramelized onions and sauteed mushrooms on a beef patty topped with honey BBQ sauce covered in Cheddar Cheese
(Buh. Padahal tiada apa-apa special pun)

Bah ya la. Memang la tidak special, tapi kan... Sedap oh! Mmm. I was afraid my beef patty wouldn't cook well, I poked the patty so many times it looked kinda not so pretty once it was cooked. Doesn't matter la ba kan, as long as sedap and it was so juicy! Mmm.

Sebenarnya, I have an assignment to complete. Due Saturday. But tonight I just feel like listening to music and sing in celebration of the completion of my first semester at UH. I have a 3-week Christmas break, which I still have 3 assignments to kasi siap, sebelum the next sem. Why? Because all of it will be due on the first week of the new semester.

-_-"

I have had some sort of bad luck with dips/sauces in the past 2 days.

Scene #1
  I wanted to eat my Doritos with my nacho cheese dip. Tangan saya kecil, lepas tu kan, the bottle pula susaaaah betul mau buka. Okay FINE. I ran it under hot water. Try buka again. Cannot. Lagi, run lagi longer under hot water. Try lagi, nda boleh juga! Okay. Another try running the cap under hot water lagi lama sikit. Sekali twist the cap, SPLAT! on my nose, my face, a little on my toes, blotches on the carpet, one loooong streak on the sink, on the side of my cupboard and on my laundry. The bottle cracked and chipped a little bit (I don't know where the chipped part went). My room smelled like cheese dip.

Scene #2
  I wanted to eat my Doritos with my BBQ sauce. I dunno lah why I so pandai, I took a piece of the Dorito chip and attempted to picit out some BBQ sauce on to that piece. Sekali I picit! Banyak keluar! And it ended up on my toe and chair.


Maybe it isn't the dip/sauce. Maybe... it's the Doritos.

Waiting and waiting in vain
 
Before I go, nah ini dia lagu sexy. Ada orang mau dedicate to me? Ahem!



Happy weekend! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog! and I quite enjoy it, midst of all the assignments.. Its a nice way to breathe, mentally of course :)

    ReplyDelete

And you say?