Sunday, June 27, 2010

On the twelve-th day of May...

Okay, if I don't upload orang lain geram. Jadi, nah. :) *picture heavy post*


Okay so my sayangs fail-surprised me with yum yum cheesecake which said "21st", "<3 u" and ":D vote!!"
 -_-"

Birthday girl no need to do anything hehehe. Pika pasang lilin for me!


All pinky with the pinky shirt and my pinky WINNIE THE POOH party hat. 

"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you" -Pooh :)


So what were you thinkin' getting me a Winnie the Pooh party hat!

My Pika :)

I sayang you both for bringing me my first birthday cake of the day! :D


And then at night, TADA! Kakak brought back another cake. Yummy... Blueberry cheese cake.

With Mummy dearest. We matching la Mummy blue-blue ;) Do I look like her?


The laydehhss of the house!

And then Abang Shaun balik after I already blow candles :P Oh, my birthday we were busy preparing for Abang Nafiq's wedding so my Auntie was there too! Papa was M.I.A. Haha. No la, in Kudat working.

Tu ja actually. Hahaha. Happy birthday ME! :D :D :D

OH and...


I'm pretty sure y'all have seen these things around di kedai kedai. (Taken at Subang Parade, and there's a reason I'm posting this.) Wait for it...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
********
*****
***
*

HAHAHA! Sama kan! I literally LOL-ed when I saw them like this and told them to sit still to take a picture. Totally made my day. Thara paling ngam, Pika nda buli tahan ketawa! Manada patung tudung ada gigi Pika! They LOLed too okay! I love you both :)

Okay. So that was my birthday.

Tonight Germany vs England. I wanna say GO ROONEY! But Germany will kick ass. I think. I dunno.

Tomorrow? Confession. You say I tia berani? Hmph you tunggu ****!

;)



3 comments:

  1. auuuuwww. i love u naz! :D hahahah! gmbr tudung tue bh i tia thn. ui sama ooo XD hahaha. can jd model dis. happy to have a lovely friend like you in this life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! so cool!! haha...sayang tidak jadi our suprised. oh well! at least we tried :) maybe next time. beware!
    oh ya about the patung.. i LIKE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah naz, bila nak gemuk macam winnie the pooh. hahaha. gurau la. selamat hari jadi, nazaz =D

    ReplyDelete

And you say?