Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Tiada Kepentingan Dalam Hidup"

One phrase that I must keep reminding myself about if I'm going to survive the madness.

"biarla, d***g tu teda kepentingan dalam hidup"

Yes, you are of no importance in my life. and gosh woman, stop being so two-faced, double-sided, talam dua muka, and whatever la yang sama dengannya. What is wrong with you? What happened to you? What changed? I don't understand why you're being like this. You sebenarnya kan tidak sedar ba maybe yang you this actually not what you say. You have too many sides to you, I'm slowly getting fed up.

You are of no importance in my life. I can get by without you. ESPECIALLY YOU. Biar kau terasa sana. Tolong la sedar sikit. I've almost had it with you. Don't continue.


PLEASE CLICK and do take the time to watch

Why do they have to be so cruel? A women needs to go pray and you tell her to go away? A woman wants to go home, and you force her to take the long way, when she can't afford it? What makes you think it's "fulfilling" to hit a man with a rock, to kick him in his face?

I was so hurt by that video clip.

For you!

It isn't very difficult to see why You are the way you are. Doesn't take a genius to realise That sometimes life is hard. It's gonna take time But you'll just have to wait. You're gonna be fine But in the meantime... Come over here lady Let me wipe your tears away Come a little nearer baby Cause you'll heal over Heal over Heal over someday...

I love that song~! Okay fine, I didn't do it myself, It's KT Tunstall's Heal Over. I like.

I'm supposed to go to work in err about half an hour now. I'm pretty malas. But, duit punya pasal, I'll go. Sheesh. I'll never stop asking for someone to invent a money tree.



just like that one.

I have no idea what else to talk about.

OH YA!

My best friend is coming to KL soooooonn! I cannot wait for you to be here! I miss youu! She's going to Monash!

Pretty kan? It looks so exclusive. Went looking at it after my steamboat dinner at Flaming restaurant. I passed by Sunway UC first then I saw this building! Then I went "waaaahh.." Oh, I didn't take that pic by the way. Then on our way out, we lost our way. Tiba-tiba sesat di Subang. Gosh, they've got to put more road signs there! Actually, if I were at SEGi Subang, I would actually be quite close to Reg! But I'm not. So...yeah.

Okay, I really have to go now.

I got something else to talk about but errr... I need to use the ladies'. Haha.

i miss high school.

XOXO,
Nazie :)

6 comments:

  1. y m i one of ur label in this post? heheh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooeeeee....i know its about who at the first and second paragraph...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

    mish you cuzzy!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. but i donno whoooooo. i trust u will fill me in! :D

    and heh. big place o my future uni. i'll be there very soon banz!!! soon! but such big place will only make me more sesat. and i sesat easily. >.<
    TRANSFER TO SEGi SUBANG!!! :(
    when i get there, i'll settle things with mom 1st. then maybe we try meet on sunday night? :D

    MARPTOW=w.v.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pika: cause d song's for uuuu~

    Rianah: ARGH. so you know how i feel. kan kan kaaan? i miss you!

    Reggie my sayang my love my darling: READ MY MIND!! Transferring will be so taxing! haha. what is MARPTOW=w.v?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i seeeeeeeee~~
    now i understnd :]
    thnx dear... muax~!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course i know what my cuzzie is feeling...uuuuuuuuuwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!! hehehe..mish you too!!! hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete

And you say?