Friday, February 13, 2009

:)


I can't stop looking at him :)

I want to go home and hold him!




Hey there tiny... can't wait to see you :)

My brother's a father! Shaun = Father. Who would've thought kan? I mean...it's ABANG SHAUN. Well to those who know him la. Haha. Oh it's a Mini Shaun by the way. (Boy)

Doesn't he make you just go "Awwwwww..."?

Those pix were MMS-ed to me just this noon, and now I realise, He's got Kak Nurul's eyes! And those cute lips are Abang Shaun's. AWWW!

Mother and Baby are already home. Not even an overnight stay after giving birth Friday morning at 6 plus. Both are happy and healthy!

I want to hold him!!

I'm gonna be your fun-est Aunt! Cheh. Haha. Don't grow up too fast! Wait for me!

THERE'S A BABY IN THE HOUSE! MY PARENTS BECOME GRANDPARENTS! I'M AN OFFICIAL AUNT! I know no big deal to you...

...but it is to me! ;)


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxo (for the baby)
AUNTIE Nazie!

5 comments:

  1. ngaaa~~
    kiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut~!!! :DD
    baby sooooo cuuuuuute!!!
    congratz naz! hehe~ :]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!uve become an OFFICIAL AUNTY!!xD


    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!he looks so cute!!!!XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! So cute la the baby..
    Hehe.. Im going bck 2 sabah next saturday. Sy bw u blk. Mau ka? Tp u dlm kargo la. Hehehehe.. Congrats auntie kejam..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!!!!!! another nephew!!!!!weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! ciut diz bha...hahahahaha!!! iya bha kan...i oso wan to see the baby face to face this bha..hehehehe!!!! can't wait!!!
    oh ya, what's the name of the baby???? and what's the nick name gonna be

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!!! little nephew couldnt wait another day to see the world. hehe. and 2nd pic..yawn or cry that? haha. i'm sure he good looking that. :D

    ReplyDelete

And you say?