Tuesday, May 8, 2012

30-Day blog Challenge: Continued!

Well okay I know it's been so long and I'm only up to day seven. Busy bah! (Kunun)

Day 07: A picture of your most treasured item.

 Okay I had so many treasured items I couldn't pick just one. I'm sure I have more, but it'd fill my whole table. So!

1. My Laptop.
2. My special edition Chelsea Maika Golden Half+flash.
3. My surprise gift; Blackberry 8520 kesayangan ku yang semakin uzur.
4. My iPod!! Tercinta.
5. My Fossil watch which I bought in Paris. Hahaha. I love that watch.
5. My Nikon D60. Which I think it's time to change the body.

What else is missing. My coloured pens, my markers, my colour pencils, my whole pencil case. My ring on my finger, my JPG perfume, my instant camera, my Fisheye, and so much more I cannot pick one aaaargghh!


Okay.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And you say?