Saturday, February 25, 2012

Out of My Mind

I am so bored.

So bored to the tahap that I am not even hungry. That is how BORED I am.

Today we were puzzled by trying to figure out what exactly is "presentation" in Malay.

1. Presentasi?!
2. Persembahan
3. Pembentangan

We decided pembentangan sounded most logical.
So what is "progression"?

I've got tonnes of work to settle by end of March, can I handle it? Yes I can. I can I can. I can ba tu, I can. Don't tell me to get some work done, because believe you me, I actually did some work done today. Today was a productive day. Sorted out my laundry to do tomorrow, still contemplating on whether or not to go to Asda tomorrow or Monday, got a proper checklist done on things to do for the NMP Project, and actually very excited to get the magazine produced!

But at the same time nervous, of course.

I'm not as worried for the final project, as I am with producing the website. Or the press kit. Or the storyboard. Hogosh.

Can I manage?


I'll manage.
I have to.

Say "Hi!" to Dino! <3


 Happy weekend peeps!


Ee, peeps. Haha!

Okay bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

And you say?