Friday, August 19, 2011

Bimbo.


Dear Bimbo,

I'm sorry if 7 years was too short for you. Sorry for being with you on and off again since 2007. Sorry I wasn't able to take care of you fully.

I remember how you used to wake me up by sitting on my chest and meowing as loud as you can, and biting my nose and my kening. I remember how I had to take you out every morning just so that you could go and do your thing. I remember how every time I eat jagung you'll come asking for some. I remember how you would just meow at me asking me to teman you makan.

I'm really sorry Bimbo for not being here when you were sick.

Bye Bimbo. I miss you.


Love, always.

Naz

1 comment:

  1. Meh. Bimbo. I know I didnt spend much time with you, but I seriously took ur presence for granted. I sort of forgot that you would one day pass on. You were a smart kitty. A kitty that understood me when I asked you "Bimbo, how many babies do u have in there?" U will be greatly missed.

    Reggie

    ReplyDelete

And you say?