Thursday, June 9, 2011

In an attempt to revive the SuperGirl

Hello!

Its been a very long time, yes I know. How's every one been lately? The weather hasn't been so nice to us these days, kan?

Quick update!

• in my 2nd year in school, have clue no what semester cause I'm really all over the place!
• pindah-randahing quite a bit. Nothing I'm not used to. I have moved about... Jap kira dulu... about 4 and a half times.
• Duit masih unmanageable. Someone teach me.
• Seem to have gained weight.
• Cut my hair short! No decent picture of it yet. An acquaintance said, "you CUTTED your hair!"
• Keyboard of this laptop sot sot already. I suspect Izz being the culprit.
• I am a happier girl.

So I stumbled upon the 30-day blog challenge on Mag's blog...



Day 01: A picture of yourself with 10 facts.
Day 02: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Day 03: A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04: A picture of your favourite night.
Day 05: A picture of your favourite memory.
Day 06: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07: A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08: A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10: A picture of the person you do the most fucking up things with.
Day 11: A picture of something you hate.
Day 12: A picture of something you love.
Day 13: A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14: A picture of something you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17: A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19: A picture and a letter.
Day 20: A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21: A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23: A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25: A picture of your favorite day.
Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27: A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28: A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29: A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30: A picture of someone you miss.


And I'm gonna start....
Now!

Day 01: A picture of yourself with 10 facts.
 
 Okay. Vain ka? Haha.

#1 I am almost always hungry.
#2 I am really sensitive to bulu kucing. Except Jojo's. Used to be okay with Bimbo, but not anymore.
#3 I am Brusunrunese. That's Brunei-Dusun-Murut-Chinese. 
#4 Apparently my ears go red when I'm crying.
#5 You just cannot leave me waiting alone in a mall. I'm bound to spend my money.
#6 I function well last-minute. Though I must must must stop procrastinating (an every-year-new-year's-resolution).
#7 I only had my first concert on March 13th, which was Michael Buble's (so best!), which was courtesy of Cammie. And Cammie's parents. Who couldn't make it. Hoho. And also my second concert (Maroon5 woohmygoodness), a month later!
#8 I don't eat durian
#9 Sometimes I do judge a book by its cover. Literally.
#10 I was the lead rapper during my kindergarten days for a performance which was entitled "SAVE THE TURTLE!" (we were wearing silver shiny jumpers and we had TURTLE SHELLS on our back I still have pictures omg) I rap, yo. 'Sup.


Going good so far! Excited for next one. Heh!

2 comments:

  1. Ahahahaha!!!! Funny x) i didnt know you rapped! And im i proud to say i only not fact 2#, 3# and 10#. Hope to know more bout you dear! Im still catching up xD

    Your blog design is awesome! Very clean and creative. Will be looking forward to updates! XD

    ReplyDelete

And you say?