Sunday, December 5, 2010

Make me happy.

A tub of Cadbury Caramello ice cream.
The comforts of my home in Tg Aru.
The breeze of the beach in the evening.
Jojo sitting/sleeping quietly - NOT on my book, NOT biting.
Izzarif.
Mummy.
December 13th.
Plock!
Being around friends.
Cake.
Swing swing swing.
Music, singing, and dancing.
Bimbo sleeping on my bed while I do my thing.
The piano.
A stroll around the park.
Exams over.
Kota Kinabalu.
A good good good cry.
Some understanding.
No hating.
No anger.
A big hearty laugh till sakit perut.
Singing and dancing to Beyonce's Sweet Dreams.
Kite flying, frisbee throwing.
Camwhoring.


I'm alright, but I really think I could be better.
I can't wait to go home.

2 comments:

  1. Being around friends.
    Cake.
    A stroll around the park.
    A tub of Cadbury Caramello ice cream.
    A big hearty laugh till sakit perut.
    Singing and dancing to Beyonce's Sweet Dreams.
    Kite flying, frisbee throwing.
    Camwhoring.

    LETS!

    ReplyDelete

And you say?