Saturday, November 27, 2010

Trying to understand

Everything happens for a reason.

I'm human. I make mistakes. I'm allowed to make mistakes, cause I am only human. At least I realise.

Kan?

Tidak?

There are two sides to every story. Cuba dengar dua dua side dulu. Baru judge.

I do salah ada sebab dia. Maybe the way I do/handle it is wrong. Tapi like I said la kan, I'm only human. I don't possess super powers, I am not strong, I am in fact sangat weak. The only thing I can do is try to put myself in other people's shoes. Try to understand how and what they feel. Kalau boleh, I want to do whatever that makes semua happy. Tapi masalah dia tidak boleh. Whatever I wanna try to do, nobody wins. I lagi la don't win.

I kadang-kadang mau juga think for myself. Mau juga do things for ME. Bukan mau selalu, kadang-kadang only. Once twice. Tidak la sampai everyday. I'm not selfish all the time.

Kalau I boleh snap my fingers make it all better kan bagus.

Kalau I boleh jadi macam Hermione and do the 'Obliviate' spell kan bagus.

Yes. I admit. I admit 1000 percent yang I buat salah. I said sorry. Let's all move on la kan. It can't be fixed anyway. No matter how everyone tries, it can't be fixed. The hole is too big to be patched.

I can only try to make things better. But I cannot do it alone. Cannot. Cannot. Cannot.

I sendiri don't understand myself. 

Macam mana la tu?




What's in my heart Dia seja tau. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

And you say?