Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Don't Mind Me

Currently listening to: Rihanna - Wait Your Turn


Mau juga kan put currently listening to. Minta puji betul. Haha!

Kau tingu ni budak. Orang busy talking on the phone!

I feel miserable! Macam perempuan pregnant suda cukup nine months tapi baby belum keluar keluar. It's almost that case, 'cept it's my period. I KNOW it's coming. TAPI MANA KAU?! 

Btw, have you girls noticed how many potential "babies" you've let your pads serap? (okay eww)

I've "thrown away" 96 eggs. Assuming there aren't any missed periods.

Okay, why am I talking about this again?


Anywho,

I'm tired of
  1. Kena suruh-suruh. Is there no such thing as PLEASE anymore?
  2. All the tahi kucing on the driveway. Damn you kucing sebelah.
  3. My late period
  4. Craving for Yogurberry and ice cream oh myyy.
  5. The hujan petang-petang. Cause I want Tanjung Aru's sunset!
  6. Bimbo's minta puji-ing tia mau makan n pilih makanan! BIMBO!! (I still love you)
  7. The ituuuu seja shows on Fox
  8. Cooking! Everyday! (If only they'll accept nasi and telur dadar haha!)
  9. Waiting for August to come!
  10. Being tired. Bleugh.
I want my own Minion. I'll name it... Steve.

By far the cutest movie. Hahaha! Because of the Minions.
And...

Three blind mice! Thara paling ngam, Cammie mabuk, I'm a happy blind mouse

I love you my Melalak Buddies!

Okay, till next time!

You're damn right it's the perfect crime! 

1 comment:

And you say?