Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh boy



I wonder why.


1. Controlling
1. Nombor satu merajuk
1. Nombor satu pemarah
4. Can be so embarrassing
5. Overprotective
6. Makes rash decisions
7. Can be inconsiderate
8. Can be so teda-teda
9. Irrational
10. Not a gentleman
11. Makes you frown
12. Makes you so geram till you wanna cry


But I constantly remind myself. Shelter, food, my 1st camera, my 1st n 2nd laptop, money, everything here n there.


So I should be grateful, kan?


Yes I should.




Nazie there are worse things than this. SMILE! Smile all, smile :)


2 comments:

  1. memang selalu macam ni. everytime rasa someone tu banyak menyakitkan hati, fikir pasal benda2 lain yang menggembirakan. syukur. tapi orang penyabar je boleh buat macam ni...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! :D

    yes, yes I agree. Remember the good times!

    ReplyDelete

And you say?