Saturday, February 6, 2010

If Baby Could


Inay!


Inay, my birthday is next week. I'm very excited Inay, it's my first birthday! But why won't you be home? Mama said lama lagi baru I get to see you. Does that mean I'm not getting a birthday present from you Inay? I won't get to have my cute handsome face and dashing smile taken photos of? But Inay, I'll be sad that you won't be home for my first birthday.




Oma and Grampa always bring me to their room and make me 'walk' Inay. Why aa? I've always been able to walk ba Inay, but just that day they got so excited to see me start walking without stumbling. Kenapa they so happy Inay? They can walk too, why aren't they clapping their hands and saying "yay, clever boy!" to everyone who can walk?


Papa likes to make noises with his feet and use long sticks to beat things. Nanay will be so irritated of that noise but kan Inay, I like it. I shake my head along with the beat and then that day as i was shaking shaking I bumped my head on the bed! But I didn't cry (I cried a little) cause I'm a strong boy right Inay?


Mama says we're going to go fly to see you and Uncle Nafiq. I'm going to have another Aunt? More people to hold me and play with me???? I can't wait to get on the big thingy that flies. Mama said I have to be a good boy and sit still. How can I, Inay, it's going to be my first time!



Inay, where are Aunty Thara, Aunty Pika and Babu Shafa? Nobody's been singing with me, I really miss singing with them. Everytime I go "Aaaaaaaaaa" nobody else goes "Aaaaaaaaa" with me. And I've always wanted me to meet Aunty Reggie but I never dapat jumpa...


One more thing Inay, why isn't Bimbo happy to see me? I greet her with a happy HIIIIII everytime I see her. She always looks scared! I don't think I'm scary...maybe she's just shy.

Inay I miss you! I'm sure you miss me too :) I love you Inay! Wish you were home...

Love,
Muhammad Izzarif bin Mohd Shaun Yazeed or Arif or Izzy.


P/S: Inay, I can run now! Can you imagine the excitement of everyone here at home?




I miss you Izz!

6 comments:

  1. aww...precious...ur nephew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. auuuuuuuuuwwww :') i really imagine him saying those words oooo!! :') i miss him!!!!

    ahahahaha "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa".. later jmpa dya mst besar suda. den tiamau kena angkat. konfom la dat~ haha


    wah mo nek flight c iz! haha

    imy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dayah! yeah my nephew :D

    Pika! Ya by the time jumpa dia besar suda tu. lari2 seja tu nnt. kalau mau angkat pun tia larat! hahaha...

    miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! so cute!!! inay!!! inay!!! haha..

    ReplyDelete

And you say?