Friday, December 25, 2009

Feliz Navidad!

freefoto.com

Merry Christmas everyone! Happy opening presents and having yummyscrumpelicious dinners. Mmm~

Okay, looks like I have a week left before returning to "home". Oh well, sometimes you just gotta do whatchu gotta do. Partly wanting to be back there, but for most parts wanting to be just right here. Sigh.

Was having a talk with who ah the other day. Was it Thara and Reg or was it Thara and Rianah...or Thara and Shafa? Anyway, it feels like as if I've been twenty baruuu juga.

And now, nah... In another 5 months sudah mau 21! Bukan lama tu. Skijap seja tu. What was 2009? 2009 was;

Drama-ful
God there was drama like never before. (Eleh padahal bukan lah banyak mana pun). But seriously, sometimes in those drama-ey moments is when you learn the most stuff! Not just about other people but about yourself, too! And then the time where the thing happened then forced another thing to happen heh.

Painful
I don't know how I got very many cederas this year. Hmm. Clumsy.

Stressful
First there was the owner rumah lama thing, then there was the finding rumah thing (which was not a very good time for me. Grr.) Then there was pindah rumah, then there was pindah-ing OUT of rumah. Then there were TONS of assignments to be done. When one was over another one kept on coming. Then remember the time my laptop decided to just ROSAK the day before i needed to submit the group assignment?! OHmygosh. And thennn there was the many times and still are the many times that I've thought about the 'future' which PAINS me which is bad. Aduih I still don't know what I'm gonna do, or where I'm gonna go, or what I'm gonna major in. Once I do I'll let you know. A lot of 'maybes' 'don't knows' 'not sures'. You still with me?

Gossipful
Oh so fun! But so not encourage-able :)


But most of all, 2009 was totally...

Wonderful
The things you get to go through on your final year of your diploma. Going to find paddy, staying up all night long finishing assignment about paddy and laughing like shit while doing it. Dressing up for presentations, going aaaalll the way to Planters' Haven to play tapuk-tapuk and do the copywriting assignment. Being able to complete a job and feeling so satisfied and content by it. Having people by your side when your laptop dies. Having friends who are so great. Having a 20th birthday with 3 cakes weehuu! Regained my semangat to read. I love reading. Went on so many days and nights out. Have the most awesome-est friends at work. Leaving home at 6am in the morning just to take pictures (I have such great friends). Having really really really great best friends. Realising that friends will always be friends even though you think it's not worth it. Realising all the great times we shared. AAAAALLL the laughter and tears. Being able to reconnect.

It's ending so quickly...

Ahh 2009, I'm going to miss you. I sure as hell (or rather, heaven) had a great time with you.


Things to look out for in 2010:

1. Holidays
2. Turning TWENTY ONE omeghaad!!
3. Everyone else who's turning TWENTY ONE - don't wanna miss out on the fun ;)
4. Graduation WOOHOO! Eh, btw, bilakah, dan manakah results?!
5. The month of May - Brother getting married! Birthdays=fun=presents=love aww. :D
6. A whole lot of searching and fening kefala.
7. Zoom zoom.
8. Vroom vroom.
9. Boom boom.
10. Saja, mau kasi cukup sepuluh. Eheh.



On the first day of Christmas would someone give to me,


One Really Awesome Big House.




No comments:

Post a Comment

And you say?