Monday, November 23, 2009

For Cammie!


My dearest dearest friend Cammie...



Happy birthday!!

May all your wishes come true,
And none of your days ever be blue,
No more one for ten years it's TWO,
Happy happy birthday to you!!

(I made that rhyme myself okay! Eppp! Copyright belongs to me! Hehehe)

I hope you had a Grrrrrrrrrreat time with your friends and family back home, and I MISS YOU! :'( Moga-moga the start of your TWENTIES bring you more joy and happiness, health, luck, patience, fun, time, money, food, dancing, laughter, not so much on the tears, adventures, flights back to KK as often as you like, picture taking, polaroid films, vintage cameras, nikon add-ons, food, jalan-jalan, friends, true friends, best friends, and most importantly,
LOVE!

Happy birthday again Cammie, may Allah shower you with His blessings :)




lovelovelovelovelooooove,
Hana!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!THANK YOU SO MUCHH!!!
    THAT'S SO SWEETTTTT!!!!!T_T
    TERHARUUUUUUU~~~~~<3
    I LOVE YOU LOADS!THANK YOU SO MUCH!HUGS!MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i'm sweet! :D
    hehehehe. i love you too!

    ReplyDelete

And you say?