Monday, January 26, 2009

i got tagged..!


Directions
:

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog.
You can't tag the person who tagged you.
Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

1. you'll probably be grossed out. But this one time, I was so hungry, I had nothing to eat, I ate Jacobs biscuit with tomato sauce. I thought it tasted okay. haha!

2. I count my way down the steps. Meaning every step i go down, i count.

3. i laugh and my face goes red, I cry and my ears go red, then my face. It just means I have enough blood. cheh

4. i think that me eating a lot and not growing, and still hear people saying "SO KURUS O YOU!" is so crap. I can't help it, i don't grow much. But I really love to eat! I can eat and eat and eat.

5. I despise smoke

6. I talk to my cat. I guess that's not that weird. But I enjoy talking to her. Find it weird yet?

7. i prefer vanilla ice cream to chocolate. Sometimes shy to admit it, but yeah. I much prefer vanilla. Heehee.

8. Okay, I prefer milo without the susu. And I usually make it with just cold water. So ya.

9. If i touch a cat, then touch my face, I get allergies. So I'm actually kind of in a way allergic to cats (especially cats I'm not used to). But I still have a cat.

10. I find it hard to confront, because if I do, I'll get mad and cry and stuff then it'll get worse, cause I'll start a fight, cause I think I'll start yelling at the whoever I'm confronting

11. I can't talk if i cry.

12. I don't hate people, but if you hate me, I hate you back. If you two face to me, i two face to you back! HMPH! Mean? Sepa suru you!

13. I'm a softy. I used to be such a sap, but I think I'm better now. Though so very sensitive at "that time of the month"

14. If I had one food to eat for the rest of my life, it would be sushi. Maybe la. But then hmm.. Nanti I die of mercury poisoning.

15. I love Justin Timberlake. He's hot. So sexy. Uish. I would spend all my money for him. Kunun la. Haha!

16. I get a weird feeling on my tongue if I eat orange gula2. So I don't like orange gula2.

Tagging:

Reggie!
Pika!
Cammie!
Mag!
Rianah!
Noury!
Vyen!

1 comment:

  1. i am to reply to 2 TAGS?!
    ok. for u i will..


    w.v.: sansests

    weird words.

    ReplyDelete

And you say?